Westmark Industries, a leader in the label and marking industry in the Northwest for more than 30 years, is searching for a Territory Sales Representative. We specialize in all types of marking systems, labeling equipment, applicators, software solutions, thermal printing equipment and custom label production services. This position is responsible for managing a defined existing territory located in the Portland and Portland Metro area, selling new and existing customers our complete line of products and services. A thorough understanding of manufacturing companies is desired.
- Focus on new business development targeting manufacturing companies, food processing companies and any other businesses requiring industrial marking or labeling of their products.
- Manage existing account base with emphasis on excellent customer service.
- Cross selling existing account base with other products and services.
- Grow existing account base year over year.
- Extensive business to business daily cold calling to uncover new account prospects.
- Target competitive accounts within assigned territory focusing on new sales opportunities.
- Requires travel to client sites.
- Minimum of 2 years successful B2B outside/territory sales experience with a proven track record in new business development preferred.
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate computer skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products such as Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook.
- Extensive cold calling experience calling and selling to small, medium and large businesses.
- High degree of mechanical aptitude.
- Strong ability to understand technical applications related to manufacturing facilities.
- Successful documented track record of solution selling.
- Candidate should have prior experience in pipeline management through use of electronic based CRM system.
- Excellent organizational skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent time and territory management skills.
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs with or without accommodation.
- Valid Driver’s License, insurability and reliable transportation required.
- Ability to travel independently.
- Printing industry experience a plus.
- Guaranteed Base Salary plus Commission
- Business related mileage reimbursed
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- On the road