Company:US1174 Newport Meat Pacific Northwest
Minimum Level of Education:High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:1 Year
Employment Type:Full Time
This is a sales support position responsible for providing direct support to all assigned Account Executives, Marketing Associates, and customers. As a CSR (customer sales representative), the goal is to assist and help resolve all customer needs as quickly and accurately as possible.
- SIGN ON BONUS (If offered)
- Monday – Friday schedules available
- Competitive pay
- Ongoing job skills training, leadership development training
- Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Generous retirement benefits
- Employee discount programs
- Referral Bonus
- Safety programs
- Service recognitions and employee rewards
- Cross training opportunities
- More benefits, too many to name
- Answer all incoming concerns/needs from all customers
- Key pick-up request, Handle transportation/routing on delivery questions
- Process will-call orders
- Provide customers with invoice copies.
- Process credits
- Maintaining Call list
- Monitor orders before the cut-off
- Communicate regularly with the AE (account executives) and customers.
- Manage the same-day deliveries for OPCO (operating company)
- Perform other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year prior outside foodservice sales coordination or customer support experience
- Preferred: Previous call center experience
- Strong telephone communication skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to sit and work at a PC for extended periods
- Proficient in MS Office
BENEFITS INFORMATION:Candidates who start work in the months of May, June and July 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire*. Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits information. *Exceptions/exclusions may apply
HOW WE PROTECT OURASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.