What You Will Do:
- Coordinate and drive cross functional projects and initiatives that propel our API & Partner Experience product roadmap.
- Coordinate and drive stakeholder meetings with cross functional stakeholders and then utilize effective communication methodologies to ongoingly report on project statuses.
- Communicate prioritization requests and between cross functional teams and product managers.
- Leverage internal and external resources to identify and analyze product challenges, potential solutions, and act as a liaison between product teams and field teams responsible for sales, service, and support of our products.
- Work closely with revenue, product, engineering, legal, finance, compliance and other key functions that surround the WePay product to ensure a smooth launch, delivery, and maintenance of our products.
- Maintain published content to ensure information is kept evergreen and evolves to address the needs of the field.
- Determine key performance indicators that measure team performance.
- Support annual and quarterly planning efforts with our technical program management team.
- Be a thought partner in nurturing a collaborative and open culture within and between teams
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience in commercialization, sales, product marketing, product management, product launch/readiness or product packaging.
- Content development and content management experience with the ability to identify, interpret, and deliver on audience needs.
- Innovative problem solver and decision maker with the ability to influence and create strong partnerships with strong business acumen
- A highly organized self-starter able to manage multiple concurrent projects, manage deadlines, and be a trusted source of information on product launches.
- Engaging interpersonal skills with the ability to influence, motivate, and drive cross-functional teams to success.
- Must be comfortable using Good Workspace/MS Office, and other mediums such as video tutorials, white papers, and wiki articles to achieve the objectives of enabling fully commercialized products and field, client, and operational readiness.
- Experience in payments/fin-tech or a keen interest in the domain.
WePay’s mission is to make commerce seamless. Our products help software companies integrate payments into their applications – thereby empowering small businesses and individuals to get paid easily and quickly using their go-to apps and software. Our customers include BigCommerce, TouchBistro, Meetup and Freshbooks, just to name a few. By joining forces with JPMorgan Chase, a global financial services firm with over $2.5 trillion in assets that serves millions of customers worldwide, WePay is now able to connect our customers seamlessly into a range of banking services beyond payments. WePay is a unique place to work and offers the best of both worlds. WePay has a FinTech startup culture that emphasizes transparency, collaboration and career growth, with the ability to work on small, nimble teams. However, now combined with the power of JPMorgan Chase, employees are also able to create change at scale and have an opportunity to truly disrupt and shape FinTech.
To all recruitment agencies: WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees, or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.