American Concrete Products, a growing Midwestern precast concrete manufacturer is seeking a Senior Project Coordinator who will coordinate the production scheduling, logistics and customer service function(s) for Engineer-to-Order (ETO) products.
Primary Objective: Perform the post-sale order conversion cycle, from the time a purchase-order is received to delivery of product.
Critical Job Functions:
- Establish the role of Project Lead and serve as the Customers main point-of-contact post-sale.
- Manage, track and report out project financials (i.e. production cost, re-work, variance, inventory, trucking and invoicing.)
- Coordinates release work with Sales, Production and Engineering staff to fully manage project and Customer expectations.
- Assist with preparing estimates and quotes for large projects involving custom/special products.
- Collaborate with Business Development Manager in tracking and bidding regional sales opportunities.
- Process owner, and document controller of KCK ETO Master Delivery Schedule.
- Authors and distributes Customer-facing planning documents in accordance with production scheduling guidelines.
- Authors, combines, and distributes timely product submittal documentation to Customer, red lines and re-submittals.
- Master the fundamentals of Sales Order entry in X3 ERP, part creation, requisitions, and part maintenance.
- Manage relationship with vendors and outside trucking broker(s) to maintain service quality, capacity, and freight budget.
- Address product quality or service gaps with Staff/Vendors and implement procedures to prevent future instances.
- Assist with the management of Customer receivables/credit to minimize impacts on future shipments.
- Answer and return Customer phone calls in a timely manner and handle issues swiftly and professionally.
- Profit Sharing
- Competitive Pay
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Life & STD
- 401K with Match
- Company Cell Phone
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills
- Manufacturing, engineering, mechanical and/or electrical control experience a major plus.
- 4-year undergraduate degree. Engineering degree (Mechanical or Civil) with P.E. a plus, but not required.
- Strong computer experience and knowledge in MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Sharepoint.
- Job requires some out-of-town travel to jobsites in other states, less than 50% of the time.
Pre-Employment drug screen and background check will be conducted post-offer.