Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Jr. ABAP Consultant, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Centers. They have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Good understanding of the Business Processes
- Ability to peer review documentation
- Responsible for supporting and leading project tasks
- Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes solutions
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Performs analysis and effective diagnosis of clients' issues
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
- Develops and shares reusable assets that can be readily applied to new client projects
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools.
- A significant contributor to work plans for components on engagements
- May lead a work stream, reviewing, and directing the work of more junior staff
- Coordinates activities between work streams and identifies changes in scope
- Develops solutions to client problems through application of personal experience and methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts.
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility/User Experience, Cloud & Virtualization, Data Management & Analytics)
- 1-3 years industry/consulting hands on work in SAP ABAP Development
- Hands-on SAP programming experience in the following areas:
- ABAP technical skills
- Web Dynpro ABAP
- Workflow including understanding of software development principles
- Plus 1 skill in one of the following:
- Fiori, SAP UI5, SAP Gateway
- ABAP on HANA
- SAP PI/PO
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Needs to be a strong addition to working teams
- Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving
- Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Gilbert, AZ; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Lake Mary, FL; Los Angeles, CA; Mechanicsburg, PA; Miami, FL; McLean, VA; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; Orange County, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Rosslyn, VA; Sacramento, CA; St. Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; Seattle, WA; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; or be willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Active Secret Clearance or Interim Secret