Position: Sr. Escalation Analyst
Location: Remote (must be in Pacific Standard Time)
The Sr. Escalation Analyst is responsible for providing research, troubleshooting, and identifying issues that are escalated up from Tier 2, business, or management. The analyst should be able to determine if an issue can be fixed on the spot or will need to be escalated further. They will provide the necessary due diligence to determine a fix and or write out requirements and specifics to have a complete project created. They will work cohesively with other members of the Tier 1-2 support team in assisting on any tickets/projects at any time. The analyst should always maintain a high level of professionalism in working with coworkers and business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage/complete projects and respond to requests in a timely manner.
· Determine when to fix an issue, or when it needs to be sent up to the next level required.
· Responsible for updating and keeping business informed of timelines and completion of projects.
· Set realistic timelines for completion of projects.
· Act as the subject matter expert on applications and process support.
· Ability to pick up on trending issues and make suggestions for better processes.
· Prioritize the impact individual issues may have on day-to-day production.
· Test and train out projects as needed.
· Ability to research, troubleshoot and identify issues that may be impacting the productivity of sales, operations, and business.
· Ability to work independently, analyze data, take, and recommend appropriate actions with minimal supervision.
· Superior analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to be flexible, patient, and thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple interruptions.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Must possess a sense of urgency for all issues.
· Must have prior experience working in Encompass 360
· One or more years of experience working as a Helpdesk Technician/Analyst, Business Analyst, or Jr. Admin
· Mortgage experience required.
· Experience with ticketing system preferred.
· Superior customer service skills.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Other Duties: This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the organization.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to lift to ten pounds. Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a keyboard; and to verbally communicate to exchange information. VISION: See in the normal visual range with or without correction. HEARING: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
[EOE/M/F/D/V. Drug-free workplace.]
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Mortgage: 1 year (Required)
- Encompass: 1 year (Required)
- Help desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Temporarily due to COVID-19