Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It's where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you'll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You'll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We are looking for a Content Management Specialist to join our Global Sales Enablement team! This person will help develop content management processes including ongoing maintenance / auditing cadences to ensure content is always fresh and never stale within the platforms where content lives. This person will also be responsible for acting as our primary point of contact and subject matter expert for our Content Management System, Highspot, and will help revamp the tool architecture and how users discover information. In addition this individual will work closely with our LMS Analyst to ensure we have a content maintenance strategy for our new Learning Management System, Docebo, and will execute upon that strategy.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute audit processes for Highspot, Docebo, and our Sales Hub Wiki to ensure content is always fresh, discoverable, and relevant within all platforms
- Partner with our LMS Analyst to support content maintenance of all landing pages within Docebo and proactively provide recommendations on how to improve the discovery and dissemination of content
- Partner with team members to strategize around revamping our content management system, Highspot, to ensure content is searchable and tagged accurately
- Support building a new landscape architecture / site map for Highspot as part of the tool's revamp by partnering with subject matter experts across the business for input and feedback as part of your strategy plan
- Become a Highspot expert and act as a consultant to cross functional teams who will require specific / tailored page build outs
- Build all of the landing pages within Highspot and partner with our Instructional Designers for design support as needed
- Analyze and evaluate usage reports of Highspot to proactively identify gaps and areas for improvement within the tool (what are people viewing, not viewing, what's working / not)
- Proactively solicit feedback from stakeholders and sellers who utilize the platform as end users
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in content management, consulting, and / or program management at fast-paced / fast-growing organizations
- Familiarity / experience with Highspot and Docebo
- Experience building strategies and processes from scratch
- Creativity balanced with an ability to successfully drive projects to completion with strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate autonomously
- Ability to work cross-functionally across teams
More about contract roles at Pinterest:
- This is a temporary contract position at Pinterest. As such, the contractor who fills this role will be employed either by our staffing partner (PRO Unlimited) or by an agency supplier partner, and not an employee of Pinterest.
- All interviews will be scheduled and/or conducted by the Pinterest assignment manager. When a finalist has been selected, PRO Unlimited or the agency supplier partner will extend the offer and provide assignment details including duration, benefits options and onboarding details.