Neptune Retail Solutions has an open position as a Customer/Member Success Agent on our Member Success Team (MST). This is a work-from-home position! We are searching for a Member Success Agent to provide a very special kind of member experience at Neptune Retail Solutions working with our Checkout 51 team. French speaking a plus. Our MST heroes are the eyes and ears of department, providing exceptional customer service and handling everything from receipt processing and data entry to quality control, app testing, and other general tasks related to the day-to-day success of our team.
- Learning, understanding, and communicating in all external communications with members.
- Responding to tickets (emails) from our Members in our customer support portal within 48 hours.
- Reviewing receipt and processing data to ensure system accuracy, and reporting issues to the Processing Manager or Batch Manager when necessary.
- Providing feedback and guidance to the Processing Team based on Member input and receipt review.
- Identifying trends in member feedback and alerting the appropriate teams with support from the Member Success Manager if an issue arises. For example: Product Teams would be contacted in the event of a website or app malfunction and Client Service Specialists would be contacted if an offer was problematic.
- A good eye for detail –– banning fraudulent Members for misuse of the app is not uncommon.
- Assisting the Payments Lead with payments reports and fraud checks when necessary.
- Reviewing feature functionality for quality assurance, accuracy, and completeness when required.
What we’re looking for:
- College or University education; entry-level is acceptable.
- Bilingualism - English and French
- Experience in customer service is an asset.
- Familiar with Neptune Retail Solutions and the Checkout 51 app –– what we do and why we do it.
- Can handle 80 tickets a day
- You are passionate about the experience of our Members, and have the ability to provide member-rich insights to your colleagues.
- You are comfortable working one weekend day per week.
- Resourcefulness. You are quick to overcome challenges and can think on your feet.
- Stellar communication skills.
- Tech savvy.
- A love for data. Numbers don’t scare you either.
- Epic time management skills and attention to detail.
- Disciplined to work remotely
About Neptune Retail Solutions
Neptune Retail Solutions is the premier marketing partner of some of the world’s most well-known brands, and its broad network of shopper media, incentive platforms and custom merchandising services influences the purchasing decisions of online and offline shoppers across the U.S. and Canada. NRS products are available via multiple distribution channels, in stores and online and publications and primarily under the SmartSource brand name and through the Checkout 51 mobile application. Visit us online at https://www.neptuneretailsolutions.com/our-difference/
Applicant Privacy Notice
Your personal information will be collected and used by Neptune Retail Solutions companies to process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship opportunities and as otherwise set out in our Applicant Privacy Notice available here: Applicant Privacy Notice