We are looking for a professional and dependable Spa Coordinator for Upper Kirby's Modern Wellness & Esthetics Spa.
YOU MUST LOVE TO SMILE!
If you enjoy working with clients in a nurturing environment to deliver superior customer, send us your resume. Evenings and Weekends a Must! Knowledge of skin care and booking software is an advantage.
Successful Candidate must possess required skills and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed:
· Managing multiple phone lines
· Inside sales
· Customer Service
· Attention to Detail
· Quality Focus
· Marketing & Promotions including some Social Media
· Optimize provider time by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone
· Facilitates client flow by notifying the provider of clients’ arrival,
being aware of delays and communicating with clients and service staff
· Responds to clients’, prospective clients and visitor inquiries in a courteous manner
· Manage the flow of clients through the spa in an organized manner
· Assess and assist walk-in clients with skin care purchases
· Professional demeanor
Competitive hourly wage based on experience
We are open Monday - Saturday 9 am - 7 pm
Applicant must be able to work weekends!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $13.00 per hour
Applicants must be vaccinated to be employed at Chrysalis.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location