SLG Lighting is looking for a customer-oriented service representative to join the inside sales team. A inside sales, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. Problem-solving comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
· Manage large amounts of incoming calls
· Receive customer inquiries and review and interpret specifications and requirements to prepare quotations
· Follow up on open quotes in a timely manner
· Provide contract review; including knowledge of terms and conditions, technical review, discounts, commissions, etc.
· Enter credit and returned material authorization (RMA)
· Prepare quotations, i.e., sizing, competitive pricing, etc.
· Work with Regional Sales Manager for designated region to maintain up-to-date information regarding status of customer activities in order to effectively serve customers when Regional Sales Manager is not available
· Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
· Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
· Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
· Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
· Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
· Take the extra mile to engage customers
· Bilingual Preferred
· Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
· Track record of over-achieving quota
· Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
· Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· Bachelor's degree required
· Health insurance
· Dental Insurance
Spring Lighting Group (SLG Lighting) is originally an OEM vertical manufacturer that has been producing luminaires for some of the industry’s leading brands for the past 20 years and present. In the last decade, SLG decided to use its wealth of experience and knowledge to produce luminaires under its own SLG brand.
Using only the highest quality components, combined with precision engineering and extensive testing, SLG has created luminaries that will stand the test of time, providing customers with lighting solutions they can trust for the long haul. Adding exceptional customer service, technical knowledge, and comprehensive warranties that prove SLG stands behind its products.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Chinese/Spanish (Preferred)
- One location