The Sales Account Executive is a critical member of the NewPower Worldwide sales team and is responsible for driving revenue growth through new and existing customer relationships. As a NewPower Worldwide AE, your single focus is to increase sales and contribute to our long-term business growth. Responsibilities include researching targeted / strategic accounts, developing relationships with potential new customers, managing and growing existing customer revenue opportunities.
Research and sell to targeted OEMs, ODMs, EMS Providers, Military/Aerospace, Authorized Distributors and Global Service Facilities to understanding and build a knowledge base of:
- Organizational structures
- Company buying profiles
- Company decision-makers and influencers
Develop and maintain trusted business relationships with targeted industry buyers and decision influencers at new and existing customers/prospects.
Generate new sales opportunities and drive revenue through various new and existing customers using market research, professional introductions, partner relationships, cold calling, etc.
Develop and implement effective sales plans to meet and exceed assigned sales objectives.
Differentiate NewPower Worldwide by communicating our value proposition to customer executives
Accurately document and update prospecting activity and new sales opportunities in our proprietary CRM
- 1-2 years experience selling to OEMs, ODMs, EMS Providers, Military/Aerospace, Authorized Distributors and Global Service Facilities
- Understanding of electronic components and finish goods industry.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
- Huge drive, ambition, and motivation to win.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-starter who leads by example
- Multi-tasks and works effectively under pressure.
- Eager to compete and overachieve.
- Team player
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location