Business Development Consultant - Outside Sales Representative
Are you tired of working nights and weekends? Do you want to be a "big fish in a small pond" and make a difference in our community? As a family owned, regional, certified "Clean Green" company offering local products and services for over 86 years, we are now offering exciting career opportunities for "like minded" candidates who share our vision of sustainability and unsurpassed service delivered by exceptional people.
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Experience selling solutions versus commodities, in a highly competitive market
Strong prospecting and closing skills, both over the phone and in person
Proven success selling to the hospitality or healthcare industries as well as outside, business-to-business service sales
Drive to be highly competitive and aggressive
Theability to lift up to 25 pounds
How do you stand out from the rest of "the pack"?
Involved in the community?
A Team player and possess a great personality?
- B2B Sales
- Prospecting (including cold calls)
- Customer Service
- Previous experience with contractual business sales (i.e. office equipment, business systems, communication solutions, advertising, waste management, etc.)
- Must have an excellent driving record
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Excellent skills using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong prospecting and closing skills, both over the phone and in person
- Proven success selling to the hospitality or healthcare industries as well as outside, business-to-business service sales
- CRM familiarity, HubSpot or Salesforce is a plus
- Make a difference in the community by assisting our customers build better businesses through sustainable products and services
- Work in a positive culture where people are recognized and make a difference
- Stable base salary plus the opportunity to earn commissions and bonuses
- Company Car
- Local sales territories - you get to stay close to home with limited travel
- Exceptional sales support and the ability to focus on business development
- Support structure to help you succeed
- Full benefits plan which includes a generous 401-K with an aggressive company match, medical, dental, life insurance, paid holidays and vacations
Virginia Linen Service, Inc. is a linen rental supply and commercial laundry company. Our business provides linen, textile, and hygiene services to the hospitality, first class lodging, healthcare, and small business customers.
Our company is dedicated to resource conservation and social responsibility. Part of the quality service we offer our customers is the knowledge that we are helping them achieve their business goals while reducing their impact on the environment.
Virginia Linen Service, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.