Lead Specialist, Demand Generation CGS
Business Development Representative- CGS
TTEC is a leading global customer experience technology and services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experiences for many of the world's most iconic and disruptive brands.
What you'll be doing:
TTEC is seeking a Business Development Representative to support our growth services portfolio. You will be involved in the end to end sales process directly identifying sales pursuits, driving tactical and strategic elements of the sales process on multimillion-dollar customer experience and customer acquisition outsourcing engagements. These activities span prospect research, account mapping, solution planning, RFP development, value proposition development, lead generation/qualification and client relationship management. You will drive internal teams to collaborate and rally around the development of innovative solutions while meeting or exceeding identified sales targets. You may also focus on new account development and/or expanding existing accounts.
This person must thrive in an ever-changing environment. This position will report to the head of Outbound Demand Generation and will collaborate with the Growth Services portfolio sales leaders, the marketing team and key leadership across the organization to ensure success.
- Drive outbound calls, emails and direct mail to maintain and expand Growth Services relationships/market share with existing and new customers
- Manage inbound Growth Services leads to qualify for outside sales
- Function as the Growth Services inside sales lead, partnering with outside sales and/or the channel (as applicable) and both strategy and execution
- Consultative solution-selling, providing solutions to complex client issues that drive mutually positive business outcomes
- Generate leads and cultivate relationships with decision makers in client organizations (Chief Technology Officer, Chief Sales Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Care Officer and other C-level executives) to secure new business, new client accounts and maximize the value delivered by TTEC's services
- Qualifying leads to established criteria including, solution interest, decision influence, deal scale, buying cycle, etc.
- Develop trusted advisor capabilities by demonstrating a deep understanding of account business drivers, organizational imperatives, customer experience and acquisition challenges, and offer solutions utilizing persuasive win themes and effective sales strategies
- Maintain strong knowledge of competitive, vertical and industry trends, and CX value propositions
- Shepherd all client wins ensuring a smooth transition into Operations, act as a steward for good business and grow the client relationship by ensuring flawless execution
Compensation and Benefits:
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $51,000-$81,000 USD. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
Medical, dental, and vision
Tax-advantaged health care accounts
Financial and income protection benefits
Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.