- Use of professional selling skills to proactively engage C-level/decision making contacts via outbound calls, inbound calls and email correspondence.
- Facilitate communication to/from the field sales organization through the use of company CRM, phone calls, and email
- Provide good customer service by assisting in product selection with a consultative approach, researching/resolving customer questions/opportunities.
- Log, follow up and provide detailed recap of all prospecting contacts and sales leads
- Identify, qualify, gather information, build prospecting client profiles, Cross sell existing company clients new product categories
- Research information pertaining to perspective customers
- Use of Social Selling to Increase visibility of potential clients
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by management
- The individual in this position must be capable of performing all the essential functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Assignment Complexity - Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Accountability – Use professional concepts and corporate policies and procedures to solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways.
Impact of Decisions – Moderate impact on corporate operations and fiscal health.
Working Relationships – Regularly interact with peers and management concerning matters of diverse scope and discretion.
Scope – Work on problems diverse in scope. Normally receive no instructions on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
Knowledge and Skills (The following minimum requirements are normal guidelines and should not constrain the advancement of otherwise qualified personnel):
- Exceptional interpersonal and analytical skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree or pertinent equivalent experience required. Generally, prefer 5+ years of related experience.
- Knowledge in Transportation and Logistics is a plus but not required
- Experience in developing new business and a full understanding of the sales cycle
- Have extraordinary presentation skills and write, think, and communicate clearly
- Strong Leadership skills and an ability to sell and lead by example
- Ability to get past gatekeeper
- Strong computer skills and experience entering info into a CRM
- Excellent email, phone communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to learn quickly,
- Strong work ethic to do what it takes to get the job done-approach, while maintaining high business ethical standards
- Ability to work independently
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug and alcohol tests.
- We offer a number of plans for a variety of health care services and supplies, including preventative care, inpatient and outpatient services and prescription drugs.
- The option for separate vision coverage for eye exams, frames, and contact lenses.
- The option for separate dental coverage to cover preventative major and basic dental services.
Chancengleichheit und selbstbestimmte Teilhabe Schwerbehinderter und Gleichgestellter sowie eine respektvolle Zusammenarbeit sind innerhalb des DB Konzerns fest verankerte Grundsätze. Deshalb werden schwerbehinderte Bewerber bei gleicher Eignung bei bevorzugt berücksichtigt.