As a (Principal Solutions Consultant), you will bring expertise in technology and process transformation for our supply chain transformation initiative. As a member of the Solutions team you will engage with business process owners and leaders in influencing, developing our cloud technology roadmap and implementation. Hands-on skills with developing logical solution design, solutions alternative analysis, testing and support deployment of technology. Additional experience includes:
- supply chain processes and associated technology evaluation & implementations using SaaS products
- developing new business processes or driving end user workflow changes within an enterprise
- working with senior level executions both on IT and Business in representing solution alternatives and influence decision making
- Develop implementation artifacts such as Solution Design, Logical Architecture, Solution alternative proposals, product roadmaps
- Healthcare industry experience
In addition to the responsibilities listed below, this position is responsible for managing support for customers (users), assigned applications, and/or information systems, including software implementation, integration across functions and regions, complex configuration, system testing, and customization of software utilities. Additional responsibilities also include leading complex solution design support efforts and research initiatives for translating requirements into workable technical solutions, and supporting the evaluation of third-party vendors as directed.
- Drives the execution of multiple work streams by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and updating new procedures and policies; gaining cross-functional support for objectives and priorities; translating business strategy into actionable business requirements; obtaining and distributing resources; setting standards and measuring progress; removing obstacles that impact performance; guiding performance and developing contingency plans accordingly; solving highly complex issues; and influencing the completion of project tasks by others.
- Practices self-leadership and promotes learning in others by soliciting and acting on performance feedback; building collaborative, cross-functional relationships; communicating information and providing advice to drive projects forward; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; providing feedback to others, including upward feedback to leadership; influencing, mentoring, and coaching team members; fostering open dialogue amongst team members; evaluating and responding to the strengths and weaknesses of self and unit members; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Leads a team of IT consultants in the development of requirements, for process or system solutions which may span multiple business domains by leveraging partnerships with stakeholders and appropriate IT teams (for example, Solutions Delivery, Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture).
- Leverages multiple business requirements gathering methodologies to identify business, functional, and non-functional requirements (for example, SMART) across the enterprise.
- Leads and oversees the development and documentation of comprehensive business cases to assess the costs, benefits, ROI, and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of highly unique or complex solution proposals.
- Leads the evolution of applications, systems, and/or processes to a desired future state by translating how current processes impact business operations across the enterprise.
- Leads teams of IT Consultants in the mapping of current state against future state processes.
- Defines the impact of requirements on upstream and downstream solution components.
- Provides insight and influence to executive management and business leaders on how to integrate requirements with current systems and business processes across the enterprise.
- Reviews, evaluates, and prioritizes value gaps and opportunities for process enhancements or efficiencies.
- Leads solution design by translating requirements into workable business solutions and leading in design sessions with IT teams.
- Recommends and advocates for additional data and/or services needed to address key business issues related to process or solutions design.
- Leads the evaluation of third-party vendors as directed.
- Drives continuous process improvement by leading the development, implementation, and maintenance of standardized tools, templates, and processes across the enterprise.
- Recommends and advocates for regional and national process improvements which align with sustainable best practices, and the strategic and tactical goals of the business.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in software or system testing across multiple IT environments.
- Minimum two (2) years software or application development experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS or related field and Minimum ten (10) years experience in IT consulting, business analysis, or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Five (5) years experience working for a health care organization
- Five (5) years experience working for an IT organization
- Four (4) years experience working on projects or programs requiring the integration of cross-functional technology and/or business solutions.
- Five (5) years experience in workflow analysis, including the use of modeling software (e.g., Visio).
- Five (5) years in a leadership role working with project or technical teams.
- Four (4) years experience in process modeling.
- Five (5) years experience in solutioning process/service metrics and reporting.
- Three (3) years experience in implementing new business processes or driving end user workflow changes within an enterprise
- Four (4) years experience solutioning and managing statement of work (SOW requirements with external vendors.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS or related field
- Six Sigma Certification.
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) or other comparable business analyst or IT consulting certification
HoursPerWeek : 40
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Job Schedule :
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-IT-01|NUE|Non Union Employee
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Information Technology
Travel : No