Summary: This position is responsible forproviding excellent customer service for internal and external Personal Lines customers and agents with their extensive knowledge of Personal Lines company products and understanding of industry trends as well as communicating effectively with team members within the Customer Care Center. Note: Work schedule will be Monday-Friday 10:30am-7pm ET and rotating Saturdays 9:00am-12pm ET.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Answer inbound calls from Personal Lines customers, agents, third parties, and business and shared service partners.
- Process Personal Lines policy revisions based on established Service Center best practices and within prescribed authority on Personal Lines policies residing in the Service Center.
- Conduct outbound calls and follow-up work required to close out inquiry/transaction.
- Respond to inquiries regarding policy document requests, coverage requests, billing statements and premium calculations.
- Advise customers on Personal Lines coverages, conduct policy check-ups and offer upsell/cross sell opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Personal Lines agents.
- Actively communicate with agents regarding policy revisions, retention and opportunities impacting an agent’s book of business.
- Meet all production and quality standards.
- Maintain current knowledge of all policy and system operational procedures used in the CCC department.
- Maintain current knowledge of all Grange /Integrity Personal Lines product updates and underwriting guidelines.
- Maintain a P & C resident Agent License and non-resident license.
What You’ll Bring To The Company:
Previous experience in a call center environment preferred. Previous experience in Personal Lines insurance preferred. Obtain or maintain P & C Agent License required. Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and written and can multitask. Must be able to handle complaints/tough calls with a calm demeanor and positive problem-solving attitude. Must be able to work in a structured work environment while adhering to assigned work schedules and demonstrate reliable attendance. Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications preferred.
Grange Insurance Company, with $3 billion in assets and more than $1.3 billion in annual revenue, is an insurance provider founded in 1935 and based in Columbus, Ohio. Through its network of independent agents, Grange offers auto, home, life and business insurance protection. Life insurance offered by Grange Life Insurance and Kansas City Life Insurance. Grange Insurance Company and its affiliates serve policyholders in Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and Wisconsin.
Who We Are:
We are committed to an inclusive work environment where we welcome and value diversity and inclusion. We hire great talent from a wide variety of backgrounds, and our associates are our biggest strength. The diversity of our associates, their backgrounds, experiences, and individual differences are the foundation for our success. Our inclusive culture empowers all of us to “Be One Team”, “Deliver Excellence”, “Communicate Openly”, “Do the Right Thing”, and “Solve Creatively for Tomorrow”. We have active Associate Resource Groups and a Diversity and Inclusion Team, that focuses on professional development, networking, business value and community outreach; all which encourage and facilitate an environment that fosters learning, innovation, and growth. Together we use our individual experiences to learn from one another and grow as professionals and as humans.
We welcome the unique contributions that you bring from education, opinions, culture, beliefs, race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, disability, sexual orientation, gender stereotyping, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, pregnancy, veteran status, and citizenship.
Grange Enterprise is proud to be part of the CEO Action for Diversity and Inclusion™, a national initiative of more than 1400 CEOs working for the advancement of diversity and inclusion within the workplace.