The Director, Regional After Sales & Service, NA leads the front end (FE) sales activities within the region specific to growing After Sale and Service bookings through engagement/reengagement or new activations of active, inactive new tier 2, 3 and 4 accounts and enabling the divisions for tier 1 accounts. This leader will build and oversee the back end (BE) infrastructure to deliver services in the region through execution by regionally based technical resources, approved third-parties, or through establish centers of build and installation excellence.
Essential Job Duties
- Drive P&L growth through expanding existing tier 2/3/4 accounts and establishing new accounts in the automation space.
- Year over year margin expansion for the regional service business unit and delivering value to ATS customers and shareholders.
- Appropriately repositioning After Sales and Service within the region through effective account planning/management and marketing opportunities.
- Drive coaching, measurement, and empowerment of the sales team, in collaboration with the CAPEX sales team, to drive growth while maintaining cohesive customer experience.
- Proactively identify customer challenges and align them to ATS capability & Solutions to offer a value-add solution.
- Continually expand capacity and capability to meet future growth including sourcing and identifying potential M&A candidates or partnerships.
- Develop and maintain multiple sales channels/networks within region leveraging regionally based resources.
- Establish robust sales planning process taking into consideration the unique customer needs.
- Proactively expand customer accounts through greater adoption of ATS Service products including promoting and deploying digital services and integrated solutions.
- Enable direct reports though ongoing development of skills, knowledge, and processes (Sales Enablement).
- Always act in the best interest of ATS – ensures commercial integrity in all actions and partnerships.
- Establish robust programs and performance management process to ensure on time on budget performance via. any delivery channels.
- Define work flows, jobs, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness.
- Treat everyone with respect and kindness.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, business administration or other technical field
- 10+ years experience in a similar role
- 5 years experience in an sales leadership position in a fast paced high-growth organization
- Strong business acumen and expert communicator
- A proven track record of building and maintaining a high-performance organization and engaged culture
- Ability to work autonomously, collaboratively and multi-task many priorities in a fast paced, project-oriented business
- Ability to solve problems, deal with gray space and ambiguity at times and demonstrate intuitive judgment
- 5+ years experience developing strong relationships across all levels of the organization with the ability to influence
- Exceptional influential skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, & Excel
- Ability to read, speak, write, & understand English in a professional manner
- Eligible and able to travel domestically & internationally within 30 days from hire date, as this is an essential job function
- Strong technical aptitude – pervious experience in the automation industry preferred
- Exemplary ethics and integrity
*Visa sponsorship is not available for this role
Benefits ATS Global Service offers:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Match - 100% of the first 3% of contributions, 1/2 the 4th and 1/2 the 5th
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Education Reimbursement
- Exceptional Leadership
- Opportunities for Development
- Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
To keep our employees safe:
- While Traveling for work
- Travel Preparedness Kits (KN95 masks, hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, and disposable gloves)
- Hand sanitizer dispensers placed throughout the facility
- Require social distancing
- Provide disposable gloves and respirators upon request
- Conduct visitor health assessments
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- What is your required annual salary?
- Bachelor's (Required)
- employee development: 2 years (Preferred)
- industrial automation industry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Leadership: 5 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)