Planswell has quite the history. From 2016 to 2019, we spent $14 million building the world’s most actionable financial planning solution, delivering over 200,000 free financial plans and training dozens of sales rookies to be top performers through science-based testing and iteration. In April 2020, we made all of this intellectual property available to financial advisors via a new B2B offering—which sharply exceeded expectations and prompted Planswell’s expansion into the US. We now have our sights set on additional international markets where our product has been rigorously tested and validated. It’s an exciting time at Planswell!
We also happen to be building the world’s safest and most inclusive place to work. Our goal is to achieve a culture that positively impacts our clients, partners, team members, the financial planning profession, and the whole wide world.
About the Position
We need to grow the sales team immediately to meet demand. Our sales management and training is second to none. Sales training is part of the product we sell, so naturally we live and breathe everything sales. We will level you up like crazy!
Nuts & Bolts:
- Start date: Immediately
- Status: Full-time (40-45 hours/week)
- Location: Wherever! Our entire company is fully remote
- Department: Sales
- Reports to: Lukasz Merzdik, Head of Sales
- Advancement path: Account Executive > Sales Manager > Sales Director
What You’ll Be Doing
As an Account Executive at Planswell, you will sell partnership subscriptions to financial advisors who are overwhelmingly enthusiastic about our offering:
“When I joined Planswell, I was so excited about the "warm call" prospects. I always felt confident in my sales techniques, but since joining, I've learned more about sales in 3 months than in the past 25 years in the industry. Such a great opportunity! Thank you for this!” - Planswell client
You will fill your pipeline of new business using prospect lists supplied to you. Initially, your position will be a hunter role with the goal of scheduling appointments for yourself. Once you close your first deal in week 1, you will be eligible to receive appointments set for you through inbound marketing efforts.
- Attend 1:1, small-group meetings, and company-wide standups
- Maintain integrity of company data by updating our CRM
- Engage with teammates via Slack, Zoom, and Google Hangouts
- Ability to track your close rates and make incremental improvements
- Willingness to work with a coach, being open and highly introspective
- Talent for building rapid rapport
- Understanding of the emotions that lead to purchases
- Hunger for success
- Personal accountability for reaching goals
- Collaborative spirit with teammates
- Obsession with sales books
- Experience working remotely
- Experience with HubSpot CRM
- Financial industry experience
Compensation & Benefits
We have a competitive pay structure for our sales team including base pay and a generous commission structure. On average, Account Executives at Planswell earn $90,000 CAD with top performers exceeding $100,000 CAD.
Additional benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Fully remote work environment
- $2,000 home office allowance
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Health benefits
- 10 paid company holidays
- Team retreats
- Maternity & paternity leave
- One-of-a-kind original portrait like these: https://partners.planswell.com/who-we-are
How to Apply
Please address your letter of application to Javairia Asif, People Operations Lead, and share 1-2 sentences about your earliest memory of understanding the value of money. We like to know if you’ve read the job description;)
To learn more about life at Planswell, visit our career page: https://partners.planswell.com/careers
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 per year
- What is your availability to start if you are selected? How many weeks notice would you be required to give you current employer if you are currently employed?
- sales: 1 year (required)