About the Company
This is an exciting time to join our team. We are growing, we are profitable, we are investing in our Company and we have big plans for the future! Prism Spectrum Holdings, LLC was formed in 2018 out of six separate businesses. We are now becoming a full-service national construction demolition and engineering consulting powerhouse.
Leads in the establishing a new business for a construction company that specializes in interior and structural demolition, as well as asbestos, mold, lead and PCB abatement. Will establish regional contacts and promote long term relationships with key clients in the region. Works very closely with local management to aggressively solicit new business. Works with the national Business Development Group to establish and execute a Business Development Strategy.
Essential Roles and responsibilities
- Drive new business growth in the construction demolition space
- Develop objectives and strategies in support of regional and corporate business development goals in the construction, industrial and environmental abatement industries
- Develop a strong long-term relationship with a relevant client base through the highest levels of responsiveness, honesty and integrity
- Perform and manage research and client contact to identify and prioritize potential customers, this includes outward and inward bound "cold calling" of prospective clients
- Consistently achieves results based on key KPI s
- Executes a business development strategy with excellence
- Assist management and estimating with sales process and final close
- Coordinate efforts and resources with other branch offices and business units
Required Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in the remediation and demolition industry
- Demonstrated results in business development and client care
- Demonstrated experience in project management including budget, schedule and deliverable performance
- Demonstrated experience writing successful proposals, work plans and estimates
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must pass background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy
Preferred Skills, Education & Requirements
- BS degree
This position requires overnight travel.