In the race for ideas, we never want our customers to compromise the speed of innovation nor the safety of their data. Code42 provides protection from Insider Threat by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering an open and collaborative culture for employees. We are proud our insider threat solution has been honored with a number of national awards. This includes Globee, IT World, Black Unicorn and Stevie Awards, as well as Cyber Defense Magazine InfoSec Awards, Cybersecurity Excellence Awards and an Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Award.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and collaborative culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, think creatively and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together. Don’t wait. #BeCode42.
The Security Sales, Strategic Accounts role is accountable to develop and execute enterprise account strategy for opportunities within your assigned geographic region. Establishing connections and relationships with key decision makers, typically at the Director, VP, and CIO/CISO level and you will work alongside the Systems Engineering team, the Channel Account Management team and Customer Success team to develop business value and propositions around Code42 solutions. You are driven, results oriented, and innovative. You thrive on autonomy. You operate like an owner both independently from home as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Achieving or exceeding annual territory revenue goals through acquisition of new customers within your assigned geographic region while understanding Code42’s products and positioning our differentiated value proposition and ROI to a variety of prospects based on their business needs and pain points.
- Identifying new prospects and qualifying leads to build and sustain a strong sales pipeline, building rapport with new prospects, and moving the sales process forward through onsite meetings, phone, email, events, campaigns and internet marketing activities.
- Building and maintaining effective partner relationships with key security partners in territory.
- Using Salesforce, LinkedIn and other tools to track and manage prospect information, develop accurate forecasts, and sustain positive sales momentum through each step in the sales cycle.
- Leading the solution selling process in assigned territory while partnering with the Systems Engineering team to manage product demonstrations and evaluation activities as needed to advance the opportunity.
- Collaborating with marketing, product management and sales peers to optimize both territory and Code42 overall success.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- An understanding of the Security Marketplace, competitors, and current trends in the space
- 7+ years of software sales experience selling enterprise software and/or infrastructure products, including experience selling SaaS solutions with 4+ years selling Security solutions
- A “Get it done” and “Do it right” attitude and willingness to adapt to challenges
- Demonstrable track record of exceeding booking and revenue targets selling to senior level buying influences including CIOs, and CISOs
- Ability to build rapport with prospective customers in person or over the phone and collaborate with a variety of internal groups including channel, demand gen., customer success/services, engineering, marketing, and sales operations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as ability to leverage your virtual network to create new connections and accelerate sales momentum by demonstrating the ability to overcome customer objections, negotiate win-win deals in complex enterprises, and acquire new customers.
- Change agility and demonstrated success working in a fast growth environment—solving problems while sustaining good relationships and the ability to work both independently from home as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development, personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, maternity/paternity leave, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in a commission or bonus plans and all receive stock options. We win together.