About OfficeSpace Software
Join OfficeSpace’s rapidly expanding team. Our customers are an extremely diverse group – from the fastest growing technology companies, to traditional enterprise customers who are transitioning to a more modern workplace infrastructure. With a team of over 100 employees based in the US, Costa Rica, and Canada, along with PE backing, we’re working every day to help create a better place for everyone. For more information visit officespacesoftware.com
As the OfficeSpace product suite grows, so do the needs of our clients. The Client Success Engineer position within the Customer Success team is a new role that will be responsible for supporting both our clients and our team. This requires a high level of coordination with Customer Success Managers, Product, Services, and Training and Enablement. You will scale content and strategies where appropriate, with the goal of supporting and empowering Customer Success Managers while maximizing product adoption and success.
Responsibilities - What you will do:
- Support our Client Success team with questions around integrations and deeper product functionality.
- Lead technical discussions and presentations of OfficeSpace’s cloud-based software, primarily from a high level integrations perspective.
- Assist our Client Success team as needed on client calls, specifically around deeper solutioning, and integration technical scoping.
- Manage our Client Success OfficeSpace demonstration instances including their integrations with third-party applications, and ensuring proper setup for client demos.
- Create and update internal and client facing materials that support these activities including videos and written content.
- Educate the CS team with the correct technological know-how and assist cross functionally in creating use case materials
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 1 - 3 years of experience in technical web support, professional services, or consulting at an enterprise SaaS company
- Experience providing consultative client-facing technical guidance and support
- Ability to clearly communicate and present technical concepts to non-technical and technical audiences
- Experience with client-facing presentations and conversations, particularly in supporting product add ons and technical conversations
- Experience with facilities, human resources, or reporting software is a plus
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and iterate quickly on those skills
- Must be motivated, goal oriented, flexible, able to work independently and deliver on deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 4-year university degree is required
Culturally, here’s what we’re all about:
- At OfficeSpace Software, the most important thing is trust. We trust our employees to take ownership of their work and set themselves up for success. Whether it’s flexible hours, remote options, or anything in between, we know that people work best in different ways and we embrace those differences
- Work-life balance is critical as we move to a work environment where the lines between home and office get blurrier all the time. We value people taking time off when they need it and being able to completely unplug from work so they can recharge their batteries
- Pandemic or not, we like to have fun together. Whether it’s axe throwing, costume contests, or video game nights when we’re all together, or shared workouts, late-night talk shows and virtual movie nights when we’re apart, OfficeSpace is always looking for ways to keep people happy, engaged, and having a good time with their teammates
- Despite over 100 employees across 3 countries, OfficeSpace maintains a family atmosphere where team members are known as much for who they are as what they do. We hire people, not numbers