We are Door Doctor based out of Derry New Hampshire, our vision is to be the best choice for people who want to know if their indoor environment is healthy, and if not, ways to make it as healthy as possible. We provide certified mold investigations, indoor air quality testing, specialty testing, and healthy products to help combat the COVID-19 virus. Our company is experiencing a surge in growth and interest due to the pandemic. Our team here at Indoor Doctor works autonomously yet connected at a fast, rigorous pace. We provide a work environment where you are given the room and independence to succeed while offering high customer satisfaction and products and services that you can feel good about. We are currently hiring for an Indoor Environmental Inspector.
WHO YOU ARE
- Eager to learn and grow, have a can-do attitude and is a high achiever
- Possess a proven track record of successful sales experience and negotiating skills
- Friendly and positive when interacting with customers
- Exemplary defensive driving skills with a clean driving record
- Physically capable of performing demanding inspections and possess some technical aptitude
WHAT WE OFFER
- Generous compensation (55K-75K per year base salary)
- Excellent commission opportunity in addition to the base salary,10% commission is paid out on any new service that is bought in
- A career where your hard work will be appreciated and rewarded
- The ability to truly help clients and your community
- Growth opportunity as you continue to learn about the role and our services
The Indoor Environmental Inspector is a role that blends sales and networking with completing onsite environmental inspections. In this position, you will be responsible for cultivating leads and searching for potential clients who want to know if their environment is healthy, and if now, ways to make it healthier. In order to have success in this role, you will need to be a diligent in qualifying sales leads, persistent in follow up, and have a high closing ratio. A proven track record of successful sales is needed,
In this position, you will be traveling to locations to perform inspections and helping customers learn how Indoor Doctor is the best value to help make their environment healthier. You will be driving an average of 150-200 miles per day, so an impeccable driving record is needed. The Environmental Sales Consultant performs onsite environmental inspections, so you must be comfortable setting up equipment and have some technical understanding. This role begins as an apprenticeship, working alongside the owner of the company to start. It will move into a fully independent position as you learn, and there are growth opportunities into more senior positions over time. This position is full time, Monday through Friday. We are seeking expansion into Metro South, Cape, Metro West, and Rhode Island areas. Typical hours are 8am-6pm with some flexibility to accommodate the needs of customer. Company vehicle is provided and candidates from the Boston Metro, North Shore area are encouraged to apply.
- Successfully creating a sales pipeline: cultivating qualified leads to set up inspection appointments, managing your sales pipeline, and performing consistent and diligent follow up with prospective customers.
- Conduct onsite environmental inspections: carry and set up engineering equipment, use mobile IOS applications, record and enter data to be uploaded into cloud services regarding inspections.
- Report writing utilizing PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe, Word, Outlook, and cloud services such as OneDrive to upload and share inspection reports
- Inspection scheduling, as well as other administrative tasks
- Interact with customers in a professional and friendly way, answer questions, and providing an excellent experience with Indoor Doctor. Nurture client relationships to positively impact business growth.
QUALIFICATIONS - REQUIRED
- Superior sales and negotiating skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work independently but follow instructions where needed
- Physically capable of working a demanding job (carrying and setting up equipment, etc.)
- Exemplary defensive driving skills and clean driving record
- Tech savvy, comfortable with computer programs, and confident in learning to operate engineering equipment to perform inspections
- Water damage restoration experience or indoor environmental sampling e,g mold, asbestos, lead, chemicals (VOCs)
- Friendly and personable with customers, possessing a positive demeanor
- College degree required. Technical degrees preferred
- Preference given to those with industrial hygiene, mold sampling, home inspection, or other environmental inspection experience
- Strong networking with hospitals, doctors, property managers, or insurance adjusters would be beneficial in this role
- Military background welcomed
- Military Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply as this company is proudly owned and operated by a Veteran of the US armed forces.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- On the road