Estimated pay breakdown
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality ICU/CCU Registered Nurse for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certification
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care ICU setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
ICU/Critical Care Nurse (RN) possesses the skills needed to manage the care of adult patients experiencing life-threatening problems requiring complex assessment, high intensity therapies, and interventions.
- Provide patient care as well as education and support to the patient's family.
- Ensure proper functioning of life support equipment such as ventilators and feeding tubes.
- Observe the patient's heart rate, blood pressure and respiration for signs of distress.
- Administer medication, IVs, and insert catheters as needed.
- Meticulous documentation of medication administration.
- Assist in emergency nursing procedures necessary for prompt control of changes in patient’s physical condition.
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation accurately and effectively.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Intensive Care Unit, Nurse, Registered Nurse, RN-ICU, Critical Care Unit, Critical Care Nurse, Intensive Care Nurse, RN-CCU, Travel Nurse, Agency Nurse, Contract Nurse, Travel Contract, ACLS, EKG, RN, Registered Nurse, ICU, CCU, RN-ICU, RN-CCU, MICU, SICU, Advanced Life Support, CPR, BLS, Travel Nursing
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan
- Company provided housing options
- Sick pay
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
MedPro Job ID #576269. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: ICU/CCU Registered Nurse Nursing: ICU - Intensive Care.
About Las Vegas, NV
Whether you're a high roller or a low-key lounger, Las Vegas has something to suit your vacation taste. Sample fare from top chefs and cornucopian buffets, try your luck at one of the worlds premier casinos, or take in a spectacular show. Just wandering the Strip is enough to get your heart pumping. Once youve had enough of the razzle-dazzle, wave hello to the toothy sea life at the Mandalay Bay Shark Reef, hike Red Rock Canyon, or visit the Neon Museum, where old signs take on new life.
Vivian rates working as a Travel Intensive Care Unit Nurse in Las Vegas, NV as a 61 out of 100.