airSlate, a leading no-code document workflow solution, is looking for an SDR Manager to join our sales team. We are growing fast (100%+ YoY) and need your help to keep up with booming demand from businesses shifting to digitized processes. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing firm well positioned to take over a multi-billion dollar market.
As an SDR Manager, you will own and grow the SDR organization. You will motivate, mentor and guide our Sales Development team. In addition to working with the inbound team, you will drive strategy and execution for the outbound opportunity generation team that drives attainment of our revenue goals.You will build, strategize and leverage various sales and lead generation tools to ensure success for the sales team by achieving revenue goals. We are looking for a leader who has a positive attitude and ambitious personal goals.
- Hire, train and assimilate new Sales Development Representatives into the team
- Work jointly with the sales leaders to strategize, build their pipeline and achieve territory goals
- Ensure sales processes are executed consistently and continually improved
- Monitor and hold reps accountable to activity-based KPIs
- Track team performance with periodical reviews, keep records and generate reports on all phases of activities
- Motivate your team to meet and exceed quotas and objectives
- Coach, develop and deliver structured training on best practice sales skills, sales processes and product knowledge
- Achieve or exceed team daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals as defined by sales management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of relevant and transferable experience (e.g., sales, marketing)
- History of successfully managing both inbound and outbound sales team members
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent business judgment
airSlate, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday