Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) _ Buyer & Program Management_ for PCBAs, Cable Assemblies and Box Builds.
This is a key Purchasing, Program Management and Quoting position reporting to our Senior Business Development Manager. This position supports key strategic OEM customers that require an experienced and organized professional for their ongoing needs for quotes, order management and internal program management to ensure OTD.
Manage materials, supplier quoting and management, open sales orders, open quotations, and oversees that each Customer order is completed on time. Monitor and maintain profit margins. Ensure that all departments are meeting deadlines. Communicate the schedule regularly to Customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quoting new opportunities, in conjunction with Engineering and Supply Chain
- Purchasing of materials for orders. Following up with Suppliers and expediting as-needed.
- Review new orders for completeness and enter new orders/change orders into system. Follow orders through the system, expediting as required, and maintain visibility of order statuses.
- Provide product information and order status to clients and outside sales representatives.
- Manage the launch of new programs from conception through production to shipping/invoicing. Coordinate new programs with Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Quality, Traffic, and Accounting to ensure a smooth/accurate information flow and adherence to schedules.
- Process and coordinate Engineering Change Orders, ensuring that implementation is complete and accurate.
- Maintain sales order files, resolve sales order invoicing issues.
- Represent the company with excellence.
- Other daily duties related to quoting and Customer support as may be assigned.
- Associate Degree in a business discipline or equivalent education/work experience in EMS
- 3 years+ of directly relevant Program Management and/or Purchasing experience in EMS
Preferred Education and/or Licenses and/or Certification:
- Associate Degree
- Adept at MRP/ERP systems
- Advanced Microsoft Office and excel skills.
- Frequent standing and sitting
50-60k salary DOE
United States work authorization required.
We do not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Our manufacturing facilities in Southern California are ISO 9001 certified, ITAR registered and AS9100 certified.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Our Company is included in the Critical Infrastructures Sectors of essential businesses in California and we've stayed open during the Covid19 pandemic. We will continue to implement the recommended health and safety measures that we have in place.
- Associate (Preferred)
- directly relevant Program Management: 3 years (Required)
- directly relevant Purchasing experience in EMS: 3 years (Required)
- One location