Friday, August 6, 2021
- Oversee projects to implement additional locations and bank accounts for customers and for straightforward (defined) partnerships as assigned, maintaining close customer relationship to ensure all requirements and deadlines are met. Guide boarding with project plans and accountability, and manage the entire process (calls, education, timing, requirements, project adjustments and deadlines).
- Provide guidance and support, leveraging product expertise and industry best practices. Assess need for training in new locations and with partnerships.
- Serve as primary point of contact for interacting and managing customer boarding process over the phone and through email to ensure user adoption, retention and overall success.
- Communicate regularly with various departments internally (especially Technical Support, Customer Success and Technical Implementation) to ensure an integrated approach to the customer relationship; function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our customers. Educate other teams on process and changes as needed.
- Resolve account setup issues quickly utilizing problem solving skills and internal resources.
- Maintain and expand knowledge base on our products and integrations; remain up to date on latest versions and their capabilities and surface other members of the team.
- Perform miscellaneous project and duties as assigned
- College coursework in business or equivalent experience; college degree preferred.
- Five or more years customer service experience and/or project management experience.
- Familiarity with accounting and payment industry practices.
- Advanced computer skills required, including high level knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience working within Salesforce CRM preferred.
- Project Management and Sales — Ability to multitask and work in a deadline-driven, time-sensitive environment. Ability to build relationships. Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and teaching functionality of products or services. This includes project management strategy and accountability tactics, product demonstration, and soft sales techniques. Persuading others to change their minds or behavior. Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences. Relationship building, including established contacts and relationships with potential customers in key markets, and maintaining those relationships over time.
- Customer and Personal Service — Customer-focused with proven knowledge of solution-selling strategies. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and talking to others to convey information effectively. evaluation of customer satisfaction. Actively looking for ways to help people. The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Critical thinking and Persuasion— Using logic and reasoning to recognize details of situations, identify solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Persuading others to change their minds or behavior or to try new approaches. The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense. The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Technology— Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and data driven tools. Ability to learn Nvoicepay’s systems and software. Use of database products, CRM software (Salesforce), project management software (Wrike), ticketing software (Zendesk), fax and phone systems.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time. Professional level written and verbal skills.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience. Talking to others to convey information effectively. Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents. Professional-level written and verbal communication skills and exceptional relationship building skills. Exceptional written and oral expression and comprehension, including excellent presentation skills with an ability to partner with senior business leaders to understand needs and deliver solutions.
- Active Listening and Speaking— Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times. Talking to others to convey information and procedures effectively.
- Administrative — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records in a database, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Time and Task Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others. Effectively managing project
- People and Inclusion —Always striving to drive our business forward by positive and direct communication, collaboration, respect, acceptance and professionalism. Understanding how to give and receive feedback, manage conflict positively and work productively with others to solve problems.
- Job is focused on specific area of business with established practices and procedures. Must work with operational timeframes and be flexible to changing priorities.
- Decisions are made within specific operational guidelines. Decisions and service affect customers and suppliers. Position has a direct effect on adoption, utilization and revenue.
- Job has no supervisory responsibility. Work is guided and supervised.
- Contacts are made both inside and outside the organization. Internal contacts include the Operations, Customer Success, Sales and Technical Implementation teams, leads and managers. External contacts include customers.
- Position requires regular contact with others - in meetings, by phone or by email. Interactions focus on problem solving, customer service and information exchange. Interactions are initiated both phone or email and focus on inbound/outbound contact. Headsets are used regularly for phone work.
- Information exchange may include confidential or sensitive information. Customer service, project management and problem solving are primary objectives of this position.
- Normal office working conditions. Work requires regular sitting/standing at a desk, working with a computer and a telephone. Job may require hours that exceed 8 hours per day and 40 hours per week during peak periods.
- $2.6B Annual Revenue
- 100+ Countries
- 2.0B+ Transactions per Year
- 8,500+ Employees
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
- More Customers. We invest more than $200 million per year in sales and marketing, predominately focused on new customer acquisition. We continue to scale existing sales channels and headcount, enable our sales people with demand generation and other tools, and launch new distribution channels both internally and through partners such as ERP software providers, telematics companies, and banks. We will also grow our customer base inorganically through acquisitions.
- More Spend. We seek to leverage our existing customer relationships and capture greater share of their business payment expenditures. As such, we have developed various “beyond” initiatives, where we extend the utility of an existing payment product without degrading the core value proposition of the original product. As such, a customer can “buy more stuff” without sacrificing the controls and reporting which attracted the customer to our product to begin with. For example:
- Our Fuel card customers can enable their cards to allow non-fuel purchases relevant to their business, like allowing a painting crew to buy supplies at a home improvement store, so they can finish the paint job.
- Our Toll tag customers can use their in-vehicle RFID tags to make other “on the go” purchases like parking, fuel and fast-food.
- More Geographies. We continue to seek attractive entry opportunities in major international markets, which we intend to pursue through acquisitions and partnerships.
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
- Job Family
- Job Function
- Pay Type
- Employment Indicator