Considering a career with Ken Garff Automotive Group means you are in for a great ride (excuse the car metaphor)! We’re not your standard dealership or group of dealerships and we are pretty darn proud of that. We are out to do things differently and want to consistently change, grow, and progress. For that reason, our employees are proud of where they work!
West Coast Toyota , a Ken Garff Automotive Dealership, is currently looking for a talented Service Advisor (Writer) that aligns with our core values and acts with respect, intelligence, greatness, honesty and teamwork.
As a group, we aim to become the most esteemed automotive group by treating people R.I.G.H.T and creating lifetime customers!
Here’s why you’ll want to work here:
- Paid training and real career growth
- Industry leading schedule
- Competitive compensation package
- Great people with a great culture
- Paid Time Off and 401k with Company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-term disability, AD&D and Life Insurance
- Year-end bonus program for all employees (Garff Giveback)
- Employee discounts on Vehicle Purchase, Parts, Service and More!
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Greet all customers promptly and professionally
- Determine customer’s primary concern and then review additional maintenance needs when appropriate
- Offer a no cost vehicle condition inspection to every customer
- Give and document fair, competitive, transparent price quotes, with the customer and dealership’s best interest in mind
- Communicate with each customer in a fashion that leaves them feeling comfortable and informed every time
- Handle all customer complaints immediately and resolve to the customer’s satisfaction
- Establish and maintain great customer relationships that encourage repeat and referral business
- Work as a team player and uphold the company’s standards of professionalism and integrity
- Other duties as assigned
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 years of experience in account management, customer service, or retail sales
- Previous automotive service department or dealership experience highly desired
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic and team oriented
- Must be skilled at listening, problem solving and communication
- Must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the U.S
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid in-state driver's license and a good driving record, per company standards
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
(( We Hear You ))