This is not your typical entry level sales job! Medcor makes sure that you have the tools to succeed – car allowance, expense account, and much more! In addition, there is UNLIMITED earning potential with a generous base salary. That’s right, no cap on your commission. How’s that for an entry level sales role. At Medcor, we believe that our sales people are the bloodline to a thriving company and we make sure to provide everything you need to succeed and that you are rightfully rewarded for your work.
Medcor Canada is looking for talented sales professionals to work Full-Time as a Regional Sales Advocate. Currently we have an opening in the British Columbia (BC) region. The position is being created due to tremendous growth in our Medcor Canada Canadian Operation. Training would be virtual, at the corporate office and in the field. The candidate would reside in the BC region. This position does require travel up to 50% of the time.
The Regional Sales Advocate would be responsible for learning to sell the Medcor Canada business lines to clients using technical, organizational and customer knowledge. This position is responsible for developing and managing relationships with prospects and customers and for driving significant revenue. In addition, the position provides input and participates in the marketing, market planning, and operational implementation of Medcor Canada's multiple service lines. The Sales Advocate will develop and maintain strong knowledge of Medcor Canada’s service and link them to customer needs.
A typical day in the life of a Regional Sales Advocate:
- Research and develop lists of potential clients
- Follow up on sales leads
- Understand current top-of-mind concerns facing business executives
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner
- Understands and follows Medcor’s sales methodology
- Produce regular reports for management and clients
- Monitor, analyze and regularly communicate sales data
- Conducts prospect calls
- Develop and maintain working relationships with decision makers
- Devotes full business time, attention and efforts to the performance of the duties of Regional Sales Advocate
- Maintains good records in CRM and utilizes for day to day activities
- Complies with all company policies, procedures, and ethical standards
- Completes and submits all required paperwork
- Attends meetings and conference calls
- Controls expenses according to budgets
- Meets sales goals as set by Medcor
- Have a Bachelors Degree (Business or Communications preferred)
- Have had some exposure to sales (Internship or class related project)
- Be able to travel up to 50% of time and possible relocation
- Have demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills with special emphasis on getting to decision makers
- Have a strong ability to follow a proven sales process
- Have a thirst and desire to seek out new business through cold calling and other methods
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills
It’s a Plus If
- You are a recent college graduate or have up to 1 year of sales experience
- You have experience with social networking outlets
- You have experience with Microsoft CRM or related CRM experience
We don’t just advocate for our clients and our patients; we also advocate for ourselves. Sure we have RRSPs, tons of insurance, and all the benefits you’re used to seeing, but that’s just normal stuff. To learn more about Medcor Canada’s Culture click here.
Medcor Canada Philosophy
Medcor embraces a set of simple, interconnected practices that everyone can tailor to their own life and work. To preserve our pioneering, entrepreneurial spirit, we impart our values through the ongoing [email protected] campaign: encouraging our advocates to make a conscious choice to practice our values, to celebrate and recognize each other via our peer recognition program, and to support one another during tough times.
Medcor is a tobacco free and smoke free workplace!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.