Why Join Us?
We are a growing company where you will have the opportunity to make a contribution to our joint success on a daily basis. We value new ideas, creativity and productivity. We like people who are passionate about their roles and people who like to grow and change as the company evolves.
As a Specialty Pharmacy Sales Representative, you will be responsible for effectively applying promotional and selling strategies to expand company business opportunities and deliver revenue in an assigned area and contribute to the achievement of the company’s revenue goals. Provide complex and technical information to ensure awareness and appropriate use of company products to designated physician specialists, medical group practices, hospitals and other health care professionals. This position will report directly to the Director of Specialty Sales and work closely with other departments.
Drive sales with a focus on disease states, market segments or therapeutic classes including
- Maintain customer relations for all targeted clients.
- Cultivate new referral sources through prospecting and cold calling.
- Implement creative promotional sales campaigns and target marketing planning to increase market visibility for the AmeriPharma brand.
- Develop collaborative working relationships with all pharmaceutical counterparts and their respective therapeutic classes.
- Collaborate with internal AmeriPharma operations personnel on a regular basis to ensure a proper flow of information between clients, accounts and the pharmacy.
- Execute all target sales and marketing plans and strategies with appropriate attention to detail and timely follow-up.
- Exhibit trade shows and events throughout the US.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.S) from four-year college or university.
- Valid driver's license.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal directions.
- Ability to successfully execute project goals.
- Strong team player mentality.
- Have Specialty Sales/ Home Infusion Pharmacy Experience 2-4 years
- A proven sales track record indicating accomplishments and success
- Active book of Business for Specialty Pharmacy Sales.
Physical Activities: The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations
The above statements are intended to describe the work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. The duties and responsibilities of this position are subject to change and other duties may be assigned or removed at any time. AmeriPharma values diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an AAP/EEO employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at email [email protected] for assistance.