We’re seeking a passionate customer advocate and creative marketer to help us architect customer programs and amazing customer experiences that demonstrate our commitment customers and ensure they realize the full value of our solutions. Create compelling communication plans and integrated campaigns to build a community of engaged and loyal brand advocates willing to share their ideas and experiences to improve our software and services offerings and to improve the journey for other customers and potential customers. You will act as the customer advocate in marketing and the liaison for the customer and the WorkForce Software organization. We are building something unique and we’re seeking an individual that will bring this vision to life.
- Strategic thinker that can conceive of and build programs to help reach marketing, sales and retention goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience.
- Adopts an analytical and programmatic approach to creating and nurturing customer advocates (including referrals, testimonials, references, etc.), identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and increasing loyalty and retention.
- Develop and maintain engagement and advocacy programs and build rapport with customers to ensure programs are valued, improve their overall experience with WorkForce Software and that they will participate in.
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person and virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding and ongoing nurture campaigns; continually recruit new customer advocates.
- Develop a customer lifecycle campaign program and work with marketing operations to implement.
- Create special marketing content for account management/customer success to achieve program goals.
- Identify key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc..
- Manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories and references.
- Manage customer satisfaction surveys to better understand customer satisfaction and drive change throughout our organization.
- 5+ years of experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Experience in a global Enterprise SaaS solution environment – preferably workforce management, HCM or related area
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Interpersonal skills to help you nurture customer relationships and work effectively across WorkForce departments including marketing, sales, customer success and product management
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms, preferable Salesforce
- Analytical skills to identify opportunities for growth, determine marketing effectiveness and report the ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Ability to write effective copy
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
Why You Should Join the WorkForce Team?
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Hours / Work from Home Policy
- 401k with Company Match
- Performance Bonus
- Career Development and Training – Be the CEO of your career!
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiatives including committees such as:
- Women for Inclusion
- Age: Unity Beyond Years
- Racial Equality/Discrimination
- Mental and Physical Ability
- WorkForce Pride Network
- Global Perspectives
- Brand of Veterans
- Health and Wellness / Gym Reimbursement
- Full Comprehensive Health Benefit Package
- Parental Leave
- Community Outreach Programs and Charitable Support
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employee will perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
To maintain our goal of remaining a diverse and inclusive company, WorkForce Software advocates for and promotes a diverse, equitable, safe, and professional workplace where all people feel welcomed and empowered. We are committed to creating an environment that supports and celebrates the full range of our individual and collective differences, so that everyone can do their best and most innovative work, on the job and in our communities.
WorkForce Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time