Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to solidify ourselves as the “Destination of Choice for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike.
Here is your opportunity to put your sales career into drive and work in a very high sales environment.
Steele Chevrolet is currently seeking a Pre Owned Vehicle Sales Representative to join our team in Dartmouth, NS. As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, the Steele Auto Group is committed to the growth and development of our employees. We believe we are only as strong as our staff, so if you are looking for a challenging, rewarding and exciting career, we invite you to apply today.
As a Sales Representative you are a consultant, assisting our clients in selecting their vehicle. To do this career effectively and efficiently, you will learn the brand and more importantly, you’ll be highly attuned to what our clients want and need. You will provide a high level of service, relying on your excellent communication skills to ensure our clients are satisfied.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Vehicle (new and used) presentations to clients (in person and / or video)
- Plan and organize accordingly to meet sales targets
- Accurately and Informatively present clients with lease / purchase options
- Schedule appointments for test drives, deliveries and ensure preparedness of the vehicle and documents
- Responsible for online leads and social media leads
- Passionate about the automotive industry
- Previous client service experience
- Enthusiastic personality, neat and professional in appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Well organized, possess a good work ethic and a positive attitude
- Hard working, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills both in-person and online
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Have a valid driver’s license and be able to provide an acceptable driver’s abstract
- Thrive in a high-paced environment
- Full benefits package including virtual healthcare and mental health/wellness support programs
- Company match RRSP program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Competitive wages
- A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group will fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualifications and to promote from within, where possible. Hiring and promotion of all candidates is based on skills, knowledge and demonstrated abilities,
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we commit to a fair, inclusive opportunity to apply. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process. Diversity fuels our desire to be your trusted destination for everything auto. Our commitment to inclusion drives us forward every day.
To learn more about our company, culture and opportunities, please visit www.steeleauto.com