Great opportunity to join a thriving industry with a stable company that values it's employees and provides competitive pay and benefits
As a Customer Service and Sales Representative (CSS) you are responsible for servicing customer accounts by providing product and service information; while resolving product and service issues. The CSS works cooperatively with Account Managers and other company personnel to grow existing accounts and create new accounts within an assigned territory. As a CSS, you will strive to meet or exceed monthly sales goals while ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
The following responsibilities are a general guideline and not intended to be an exhaustive list of the full scope of responsibilities. Duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on business needs and at managements discretion.
- Build positive relationships with customers during frequent on-site visits with all accounts within the assigned territory.
- “Cold call” on all new accounts within the assigned territory to promote equipment, service, parts, aftermarket products, rentals, training, etc.
- Prepare, review and execute proposals, presentations and recommended coverage based on customer needs
- Quote and present shop/field via mechanic recommendations to customer
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; and following up to ensure resolution.
- Increase customer utilization and purchase of PM (Planned Maintenance) program and service repair work for Toyota and non-Toyota equipment
- Monitor service completion on PM (Planned Maintenance) and FM (Full Maintenance) accounts to ensure 1st cycle is complete
- Manage internal CRM with accuracy
- Inspect lease return units and provide quote to the customer for repairs
- Follow-up with the customer when a ship unit arrives to the shop, provide progress repair update and provide customer with any additional service quote
- Manage and update Units in Operation (UIO) list
- Customer Satisfaction Program (CSP) – work closely with the Marketing Manager to verify contact information prior to sending
- Conduct OSHA approved Operator Safety Training and Train the Trainer
- Maintain an updated Customer Training log-in sheet for Operator Safety Training
- Meet or exceed department and company monthly goals
- Accurately process customer orders, quotes or returns
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities requested by the CSS Manager and/or other department personnel to ensure customer satisfaction
- 3-5 years sales experience within the industry preferred (or general aftermarket products)
- Must be customer-centric with the proven ability to work with patience and courtesy in customer relations
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with a high attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Valid Driver’s License/Acceptable Driving Record
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MSWord, Excel Outlook and Industry reporting
- Personal attributes: Professional appearance and demeanor, commitment / dependability, integrity, attention to detail, problem solving
- Travel as required