Marketing at Swiftly
Swiftly's office is located in San Francisco, CA. We are open to local or remote hires for this role. #LI-remote
About the Role
What You'll Do
- First Week: Dive into a crash course on Swiftly’s history, audience, product, and more. You’ll receive your target account list, begin to learn the nuances of your audience, and set the foundation for your success.
- First Month: It’s go time! At this point, you’ll get the keys to our accounts and budgets across ads, email, and the website. Our conference and events calendar will also be handed over as you build Swiftly’s in-person engagement strategy. This is your green light to launch live campaigns and start running up the numbers.
- First Six Months: With a wide variety of campaigns under your belt, you’ll be able to measure your reliable impact on Swiftly’s bottom-line revenue growth. Watch as the number grows and your teammates generate more sales with your help.
- First Year: Build and implement a comprehensive 2022 demand generation/conferences/events plan for your territory. This plan will require close coordination with your Account Executive and Transit Development Representative peers, and will lay the foundation for Swiftly’s future growth across your target account list.
- You are known for writing amazing blast and nurture emails that people are compelled to open and click
- You are a natural “people person” who easily establishes rapport and finds joy in the opportunity to collaborate with people with a variety of skill sets
- You are confident in using events and conference strategy to engage customers, and know how to handle the full event lifecycle from concept creation to execution, to reporting out on ROI.
- You have at least three years of full-time experience working in B2B demand generation, or comparable experience driving conversion in a CRM like Salesforce over the course of a multi-month acquisition funnel for a product with $50-100k+ in annual recurring revenue
- You have honed the ability to perform data analysis, identify actionable insights, and efficiently execute on opportunities
- You take pride in educating and helping customers, and are always eager to learn more about what makes them tick
- You regularly dedicate time to improving ad campaigns by finding new ways to lower your cost-per-conversion and push another AB test to statistical significance
- You are excited to identify and prioritize problems, develop several proposed solutions, and work with team members to own the execution of these solutions
- You are an especially competitive candidate if you consider yourself to be relentlessly reliable—always completing high-caliber projects on schedule
- You are a superstar if your coworkers always come to you for creative new ideas
- We are looking for candidates who are passionate about mobility, sustainability, or mission-oriented projects that have a significant real-world impact. Ideal candidates encompass the core values of our company:
- Team. You’re a team player that believes in working with others to accomplish big goals.
- Communication. You believe openness and honesty underpin effective communication.
- Feedback. You’re a voracious learner. You seek and give constructive feedback to improve your practice.
- Growth. You are passionate about our work of growing the smart transit industry.
- Diversity. You cherish other perspectives and opinions.
- Impact. You regularly evaluate the return on investment to optimize for positive impact.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options for every employee
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Home office setup reimbursement
- Monthly cell/internet reimbursement
- Monthly Education Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work environment
- 8 fully paid weeks of leave for child birth/adoption
We are a truly mission-driven culture that is set to change the world of transit
- Why are you passionate about mobility?
- What interests you about Swiftly?
We are an equal opportunity employer - we are committed to a workplace that is as dynamic, diverse, and passionate as the communities we serve.
Because we work with public agencies, we participate in E-Verify.