Who are we?
NetSuite is excited to be a part of Oracle! At NetSuite our vision is to â€œTransform how businesses operate to achieve their business visionâ€�. We deliver a single integrated business application suite that is the backbone of growth and disruption, enabling business to adapt with agility and flexibility with the ever-changing market needs. We are obsessed with making every customer a fan for life!
Who are we looking for?
Above all else, we look for intelligence, passion and drive. If you wake up every day looking for challenging and creative ways to grow and develop your career â€“ you will want to get on this ride. The ideal candidate will have a 4 year degree (or equivalent experience) plus 3 â€“ 5 years of relevant industry experience in Accounting roles or Supply Chain / Manufacturing roles.
What this is not:
- This is not a direct sales role! It is client facing and requires strong presentation skills. The ability and desire to be part of the client facing sales team, but without the pressure of quota or cold calling!
- This is also NOT a college graduate program. Those opportunities exist at Oracle, but this is specifically for those with approximately 3-5 yearsâ€™ business experience.
What we have to offer:
Our Solution Consultant Associate (SCA) Program prepares business professionals for an exciting and rewarding career as part of the Pre-Sales Solution Consulting organization at NetSuite.
The program focuses on:
- Sales Acumen : Have conversations from the executive suite to the individual contributors to understand their business goals and strategies. Articulate how NetSuite can deliver value in helping them achieve these through Discovery and Demo sales events.
- Solutioning : Understand how to help companies solve business challenges and needs leveraging the NetSuite â€“ the #1 cloud business application in the world.
- Problem solving : Determine how the NetSuite cloud platform can be configured for unique customer requirements.
During the program, you will make immediate contributions to the organization by:
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of NetSuite's solution
- Analyzing prospect business needs, understanding processes, identifying projects, and determining requirements
- Engaging and qualifying prospective clients
- Developing and delivering high quality customized presentations and demonstrations that position NetSuite product features/benefits as the best solution available to prospective clients
- Working on ad hoc projects for various departments within the organization
Why this is a (really) great and unique opportunity: (There are too many reasons to list, so letâ€™s start with a few):
- Programs like this are rare â€“ our success uniquely positions us to invest in the future talent of NetSuite.
- We have an awesome leadership team who genuinely care about your success and who you can trust to guide you through your career.
- We have a vision that we are passionate about: to provide a web-based business management solution with all the power of traditional applications at a fraction of the cost. We trail blaze in everything we do, we â€œtake the hill,â€� and we are committed to both our customers and our employees.
- You will receive training and autonomy: NetSuite provides a unique, hands-on learning opportunity that will help give you a competitive edge early in your career.
- We are fun (no seriously, we are): NetSuite is built on a culture of teamwork and innovation.
- This step is a career enhancing move. NetSuite SCs get recruited daily to go back into industry and/or consulting roles due to their breadth and depth of exposure to multiple clients, industries, and most important technology enabled business solutions experience! Most choose not to, and weâ€™d love for you to stay your entire career with the company, but if not just know you have many options. We are SO confident in this, part of the interview process is to talk with prior graduates of this program to get their honest feedback.
What we need from you:
- BA/BS degree and / or equivalent experience in finance, accounting, supply chain, information systems, business, economics
- Approximately three to five years (3 â€“ 5 years) of relevant experience in accounting/finance, supply chain or relevant industry experience (manufacturing or retail) preferred
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with structured training (and regular feedback!) that quickly transitions to an autonomous, client-facing position
- Enjoy tackling complicated problems and finding unique, creative and custom solutions
- Love to â€œgeek outâ€� and understand HOW and WHY our software works the way it does
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a â€œroll-up-the-sleevesâ€� and â€œget the job doneâ€� attitude
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Staff Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate Oracle product's strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.3 - 5 years business experience preferred; vendor experience also preferred. 3 years relevant computer applications or database/tools preferred. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Knowledge of system and application design preferred. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
Range and benefit information provided in this posting are Colorado-specific.
Colorado Pay Range: from $22.6 to $62.98 per hour from $47,000 to $131,000 per annum eliglble for bonus and equity.
Oracle maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience and market conditions, as well as reflect Oracleâ€™s differing products, industries and lines of business.
Candidates are typically placed into the range based on the preceding factors as well as internal peer equity.
Oracle offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
1. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including expert medical opinion
2. Short term disability and long term disability
3. Life insurance and AD&D
4. Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
5. Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
6. Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
7. 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
8. Flexible paid time off (unlimited or accrued vacation and sick leave)
9. Paid parental leave
10. Employee Stock Purchase Plan
11. Adoption assistance
12. Financial planning and group legal
13. Voluntary benefits including auto, homeowner and pet insurance