About Nix Sensor Ltd.
We create amazing products that help colour professionals and consumers demystify the world of colour. If you’ve never used a Nix Color Sensor, it’s a magical experience. Like the Photoshop eyedropper in real life, it takes the real world and makes it digital, and then can help our users make it real again.
We're looking for someone to roll up their sleeves and get into the muck with us to execute the sales initiatives we have on the go. An ambitious individual with passion and creativity to support long-term relationships with clients and the drive to support revenue growth. This person will enjoy a fast-paced and team-oriented environment, where your success will be measured by your own dedication, focus and performance.
What you’ll do?
- Support Account Executives with sales to B2B client, sorting through leads, making initial contact (screening), and passing on if needed
- Opportunity to lead smaller sales deals independently as required
- Develop and grow relationships with customers and channel partners while competently resolving issues and delivering added-value services.
- Understand product and provide guidance to customers as needed
- Support in proposal development / preparation (pricing, terms, etc.)
- Assisting in forecasting and data input into the customer database (CRM)
- This role will support sales team in larger deals, with opportunity to lead smaller deals independently as required
What you’ll need?
- 1-2 years’ experience in a sales support role.
- Provide exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Relationship and partnering skills. Strong team-selling skills. Knowledge of all company products and services.
- Commitment to quality, results-driven and customer focused.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency using GSuite and Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with CRM
- Ability to gain a deeper technical understanding of the Nix product line and the science behind colour and our technology
What makes Nix a great place to work?
- We don't do cookie cutter solutions; we want creative, thoughtful and fresh approaches to building our solutions
- We're backed by the best advisors and investors in Canada
- Canadian Business and Maclean’s today ranked Nix No. 33 on the 2018 Startup 50 ranking of Canada’s Top New Growth Companies
- We’re growing quickly, and you’ll be helping to build the next great Canadian success story
- You’ll work with a highly motivated team that takes pride in creating amazing products