As the Representative, Tele-Sales & Service, you will receive and respond to customer inquiries, promotes and sells Home Service Plus products and services, completes supporting purchase contracts and sets appointments for products sold through direct interactions with customers via phone channel. Fast paced, high call volume environment.
Specifically, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Respond to all questions relating to all company customer service inquiries with a focus on first call resolution.
- Promote and sell all Home Service Plus products and services through inbound and outbound calls to achieve individual and team sales goals. Recommend products, explains features and benefits to enhance customer’s knowledge, and gains customer commitment to our recommendation. Complete profile with contract information, and/or schedules maintenance appointment in CRM.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding purchases and installations to ensure customer satisfaction, responds appropriately, guides the complaint through established channels, and follows up to complete resolution.
- Attend sales and vendor training meetings to enhance and maintain effective sales skills and product knowledge. Complete all other training as needed for system updates and department initiatives.
- Work effectively and cooperatively with co-workers, vendors, sub-contractors, field technicians, and field sales representatives to achieve individual and team goals.
- Demonstrate diligence, aggressiveness, initiative, adaptability, creativity, integrity, and personal development.
- Resolve billing inquiries, performs account adjustments, negotiates payment arrangements and deposit amounts and follows-up on customer accounts.
- Solicit customer feedback on service provided and initiates action based on customer feedback.
Qualifications - External
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of sales experience in inside sales, phone sales, retail sales or other direct sales environment.
- Able to communicate orally and in writing in a clear manner.
- Able to communicate and hear oral communication either in person or on equipment such as telephone.
- Able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Able to exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a minimal amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Able to reach, grasp, and move items.
- Able to work in cubicle or team environment.
- Able to work overtime (scheduled and/or unscheduled) occasionally, as needed or required.
- Able to work rotating shifts to provide coverage twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with high daily pressure to meet performance goals.
- Upon commencement of gas emergency call training, position will become safety-sensitive requiring random drug-screening in compliance with the Department of Transportation regulations.
- May be required to remain in the service area during emergency events and assume responsibilities assigned by the company to aid in restoration efforts
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $11.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location