Who We Are
Green Day Power is California's #1 Family Owned Solar, Roofing & Generac Generator Company headquartered in Sacramento, CA with locations across the Bay Area, Fresno and Corona, serving homeowners throughout California. Here at GDP, we sincerely love what we do and the people we do it with & strive to not only keep our planet healthy, but also provide our customers with more energy independence & financial freedom. Whether you are a passionate environmentalist, a seasoned professional or a recent graduate looking to start your career we have a seat at the table waiting for you to join us, take your career to the next level & contribute to helping make the world a healthier place.
About The Role
As a fast-growing company, Green Day Power is currently looking for self-motivated, results driven, fun & caring individuals with a strong work ethic to join our So Cal Sales team. As a Sales Representative you will meet with and educate homeowners on the benefits of solar power and energy efficiency home upgrades, qualify prospects, generate leads, close deals and manage a pipeline of sales and customer touch points.
- Build and sustain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers based within an assigned sales territory.
- Develop and implement an effective sales strategy to drive sales & continuously meet or exceed sales targets.
- Travel within an assigned sales territory to conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to expand brand presence through the creation of suitable marketing materials.
- Maintain an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts & sales.
- Provide an industry leading customer sales experience from initial contact through installation and after the customer's system is turned on.
- 2+ years proven track record of sales and/or lead generation experience is preferred.
- In-home and/or solar sales experience is highly desired.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or other related fields is a plus.
- Great Communication skills & the ability to build rapport with prospective customers.
- Must be a team player with a high sense of urgency.
- Valid California Driver’s License is required.
- Competitive Compensation Package & Uncapped Earning Potential.
- Mileage & Gas Stipend.
- Generous PTO & Company Sponsored Health Benefits.
- Company Sponsored Events.
- Comprehensive Hands-On Training & No-Ceiling Growth Potential.
- Rewarding & progressive Work Environment with a Family Oriented Culture.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Fuel discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Yearly bonus
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations