Choosing a place to work is a big deal. You spend 40 hours each week at work, so you want to love what you do. We get it.
When telling you why you’ll love working at Lombardo Homes, we could list all of our statistics and accomplishments… but
everyone does that, right?
Here’s the real reason you’ll love working at Lombardo: we’re a family. We’re family owned and operated, yes, but our
entire team is a family. We appreciate and care for our team members and trade partners. When our team members
succeed, we all succeed; when they struggle, we all pitch in to build them back up. This is the Lombardo way.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The quick overview
We are looking for Sales Manager in the Detroit Metro Area. The Sales Manager will work professionally and diligently with
both internal and external customers, offer assistance in the purchase and build process, and monitor the overall
appearance of the community and model home.
The company basics
- Perform quality, detailed work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, etc.
- Work effectively in a team.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communication and coordinating work efforts with
other employees and organizations. Nobody’s an island!
- Abide by and practice Fair Housing.
The nitty-gritty stuff
- Be the main point of contract through the build process and work diligently to provide our customers with a
wonderful homebuilding experience.
- Warmly and professionally greet all customers standing and with a smile and have them complete customer
registration card and warmly and professionally answer all phone calls.
- Build genuine rapport and discover the needs and wants of customers.
- Schedule, prepare and participate in customer meetings and update customers on a regular basis.
- Tour model and homesite with customer, answer specific questions and administer a home site reservation.
- Open and close models and utilize Daily Model Checklist to ensure model looks its best.
- General office duties, including but not limited to, ordering office supplies and marketing material.
- Coverage for on-site events.
- Special projects per assignment.
WHAT YOU NEED
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Real Estate License or Builder’s Sales Person License or willingness to attain.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and general knowledge of computers.
- Professional appearance.
WHAT WE’LL GIVE YOU
- Competitive salary.
- 401k with company match.
- Company-provided life insurance.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, FSA, long and short-term disability, voluntary life insurance
- Company-sponsored employee events.