Great visuals tell stories that touch hearts, open minds, and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to connect brands and consumers alike with the captivating imagery that makes a real impact. As a market leader in travel and tourism technology, we help get people excited to scuba dive in Tahiti, explore Napa’s wine country, and bungee jump in Queenstown. CrowdRiff’s visual marketing platform helps marketers source, organize and publish visuals at scale.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Every day, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals, and delight our customers. If you’re passionate about helping everyone see what matters, you’re just our type.
Your Role: Associate Product Manager
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to join the Story Data Systems team. You will work closely with a Technical Product Manager and a group of engineers on services that power creation and viewing of Web Stories, and generate value for our customers through data, insights and personalization. The role will interact with other product development teams as well as Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing to drive new features and products to market.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Technical Leads and Engineers to define, document and communicate product requirements
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand product problems, discover and validate solutions, and develop product implementation requirements
- Coordinate various product initiatives and manage cross-dependencies with other product development teams to ensure alignment and efficient delivery
- Develop our data pipeline to analyze performance of our story ecosystem and generate data reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Track, evaluate, and drive resolution for issues with our product and data
Ideally, you'll have:
- 1 year of experience as Business Analyst, Data Analyst or other roles related to technical product-management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Passion for data, metrics, analytics, and the technical side of product management
- Bonus points if you have experience with SQL, BigQuery, or interacting with an API yourself
- Strong project management skills, great at organizing yourself and others
- Ability to multitask a variety of responsibilities and shift gears quickly
- Comfortable dealing with complexity and inter-dependencies in the product development lifecycle
- Curious to learn and innovate, and motivated to grow quickly as a product manager
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate effectively across teams
- Interesting, challenging work and a friendly, inclusive culture
- Generous vacation policy and unique travel-focused benefits. You’ll even be able to visit our customer destinations around the globe!
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous parental leave benefit
- Regular team-building events
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly Travel Benefit
- Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events
Excited yet? Here’s more about us … visit our website or check us out on Instagram.
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.