Full Job Description
Russell Cellular is a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer that has been in business since 1993. We are a part of Verizon's Big 6 program and was awarded Verizon Wireless Partner of the Year for 2018. Our mission is to provide the best wireless experience to every customer, every time. As you will be the face of our team, we will offer you uncapped earning potential and opportunities for advancement.
Why Russell Cellular?
Here are some reasons why Russell Cellular is the company for you!
- Unlimited commissions based on performance
- Heath, dental, vision, life insurance and Aflac short term disability within 90 days
- Paid Time Off and Vacation time earned
- Paid company Holidays
- Employee emergency fund and community involvement
- 401k with a company match
- Sales discounts/incentives
What will you do in your role?
You equip people with the wireless products they need and make sure they get the customer service they deserve. You are a Retail Sales Representative who believes in your company, in your team, and in the best interest of your customers. If you're self-motivated and interested in a career in retail sales, if you are looking for an opportunity for growth and financial stability, then you need to consider being a (Wireless) Retail Sales Representative for Russell Cellular, a Premium Wireless Agent for Verizon.
- Facilitate retail sales of cellular phones and wireless services to the general public while demonstrating outstanding customer service
- Create additional sales opportunities through creative marketing campaigns and community involvement
- Develop continuous and up-to-date knowledge of Russell Cellular and wireless products and services; demonstrate equipment capabilities
- Handle daily store operations such as opening/closing, inventory control, cash management, and various office/administrative duties
- Develop and monitor action plans for the accomplishment of daily/month sales goals
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 6 months of experience in a customer service and/or sales environment; experience in wireless retail sales is a plus
- Basic PC skills including email, Internet and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills; ability to build relationships and adapt to a diverse customer base is desired
- Motivation and an inner drive to learn, grow, and excel
- A knack for technology and the ability to learn wireless quickly
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as need be
Come and join us and be a part of the Russell Cellular success!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Russell Cellular is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Russell Cellular makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.