Do you like building advanced cloud computing solutions and solving technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies?
ZoomInfo is looking for experienced and highly motivated technologists who possess technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. As a Lead Cloud Architect, you will lead Cloud initiatives, provide your guidance on architectural and strategic IT decisions and design highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address ZoomInfo business challenges. As a trusted adviser, the Lead Cloud Architect will help ZoomInfo engineering teams understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions while ensuring successful deployments on time and quality.
The Principal DevOps Architect is able to connect technology with measurable business value. The ideal candidate is passionate to develop deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform. She/he provides thought leadership and innovation while representing the architecture of the infrastructure group and drives deep-dive discussions with stakeholders within the company.
The technical background of the Principal DevOps Architect enables her/him to easily interact and give guidance with software developers and architects. She/he should also have a demonstrated ability to think structured about business, product, and technical challenges. As a Principal DevOps Architect, you will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions.
- Minimum of 10 years enterprise IT application experience that includes at least 5 years of hands-on software development, DevOps engineering, systems architecture
- Well-rounded knowledge of systems, network, security, storage, cloud products and technologies in differing environments
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Demonstrated ability to architect and implement solutions on AWS
- Significant experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture, networking and security
- History of successful SaaS Production deployments and architecture engagements with large scale enterprises
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and engineers.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal organizations
- AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate
Additional Certifications Preferred:
- AWS Certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect â€“ Professional
- AWS Certification: AWS Certified SysOps Admin - Associate
- Technical degree; B.Sc Computer Science is highly desired
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise-scale distributed applications using modern software development practices and technologies is highly desired
- Experience with other cloud providers such as GCP/Azure.