Working at ProSites
The people at ProSites are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the ProSites team, where innovation is the goal.
Rapid growth has sparked the need for a motivated salesperson to convert new leads into appointments for Internet Marketing Advisors. This position presents a unique opportunity for the right individual to grow with an industry leader in an exploding category. You will have constant sales training and development to ensure you become a successful and sufficient sales consultant. If you have a “hunter” mentality and a thirst to learn and grow within a great company than continue reading.
As a Sales Development Representative, your day-to-day activities will include the following: Outbound calls to potential customers to promote the product, navigating through to decision-makers; and managing the sales funnel utilizing a consultative sales approach.
Make outbound prospecting calls daily to potential clients
- Meet or exceed dial and/or talk time quotas
- Navigate to decision makers who have purchasing power
- Conduct in-depth needs assessments and qualify potential clients
- Overcome technical and business objections of potential clients
- Take diligent notes of what prospect’s needs are for Internet Marketing Advisor to best close opportunity
- Set strong appointments for Internet Marketing Advisor to follow-up with and close
- Use our CRM to qualify prospects and capture key data points
- Ensure monthly, quarterly, and yearly individual sales quotas are exceeded by setting appointments for new accounts to be closed
- Have a thorough understanding of the company’s products and services, industry and client needs.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Persistent and able to handle a high level of rejection
- Thrives off of success
- Positive attitude
- Ability to adapt to change
- Experience in a competitive fast-paced sales environment
- Must possess a Whatever it Takes Attitude
- Excellent social skills, with the desire to excel
- High level of comfort with internet technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated by the opportunity to be part of a fast moving, entrepreneurial team
- Ability to provide clear and comprehensive written documentation using MS Office
- Applications and CRM System (e.g. salesforce.com, MS Dynamics, Netsuite)
Key Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
Minimum of 1-3 years of technology-based sales experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years of customer-based sales experience
- Inside Sales call center experience preferred
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan