S&P Data is a technology centric, pre-IPO firm, turning the Sales and Service Outsourcing model on its head through patented Digital CRM platforms, Ai, and ground-breaking digital customer mapping technology that allows us to deliver new customers and enterprise level revenue value to the doors of our clients. We take the frustration and financial “gamble” out of identifying & acquiring new customer via traditional means and instead leverage a proprietary second-to-none-digital mapping approach to identifying and engaging with prospects in the buying cycle or existing customers who are high potential to defect to an alternative provider. We don’t stop there; rather, we can support the complete life cycle of our client’s customers, from acquisition, to onboarding, to facilitating growth through maturity and retention. We do all this through proprietary digital mapping, and state of the art Technology Stack which in turn, provides a sleek, secure, and modern experience across all channels. Join our team as we revolutionize the Sales and customer experience for the hottest brands on the planet.
As SalesDevelopment Representative you will be the first point of contact for potential clients focusing on the prospecting of Enterprise Level potential clients within core verticals such as Gig Economy, FinTech. You LOVE working as part of a team, yet, you are a driven self-starter with exceptional interpersonal skills. As you prospect, you build TRUST through anticipating the client’s needs, demonstrating understanding of the market and developing close relationships. Location: This role is 100% remote.
What We are Looking for from You
- Serves as the lead point of contact for new business engaging and creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Carries out cold calling / solicitation of business to potential customers who have had no prior contact with the salesperson conducting the call.
- Develops and follows through on leads. Work as part of a sales Team and qualify leads and close sales
- Prepares reports and clearly communicates progress of new business account status.
- Develops new business with existing clients and/or identifies areas of improvement to meet client success quota.
- Responsible for generating the POD’s sales pipeline and collaborating with the Sales Team to identify opportunities.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment – start up style
- Able to communicate with all levels of stakeholder including C-suite.
- You pursue and embrace continuous self-improvement and do not take rejection or constructive feedback personally
- Excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive.
- Adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option.
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to uncover client needs
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Working in an autonomous and driven environment being data driven and results orientated
- Familiarity with Microsoft Business Suite and ability to learn new technology platforms as a user (e.g. Pipedrive CRM, Canva-Pro, Teams, and more)
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to work well with Sales as well as other internal cross functional teams such as Finance, Legal and Product
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools
- Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
- Participate in training opportunities on products and services and attend sales meetings
Why S&P Data?
- You have the opportunity to work with a fast-growing array of the hottest tech and service brands that are shaping our Gig Economy.
- You will be supporting our rapid chase “Towards the Bell” (IPO debut) and learn from the unbelievable access to the C-Suite leaders driving to that objective.
- In addition to our great team and disruptive technology, we offer our teammates a competitive compensation and benefits package, work/life balance, potential stock options *(post IPO), catered lunches, monthly game / video learning nights, and more! You will have crazy FUN here while learning more than an MBA could teach.
S&P Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.