Fresh Products is the #1 urinal screen manufacturer in the United States and a global leader in air care technology. We are a growing company with a passion for innovation; normally conceiving, developing, and releasing 2-3 new products a year! 2021 marked our 50-year anniversary of producing best-in-class products that are simple to use, work better, last longer, and consistently perform throughout the maintenance cycle.
We are looking for a talented and competitive candidate that will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious growth goals. You will join an accomplished and skillful sales team as we capitalize on market opportunities with a strong product line that is in high demand. We have a large B2B sales channel that consists of wholesalers and distributors, national and regional, whom have brick and mortar and ecommerce capabilities and requirements. In nutshell, the goal of this position is to enable the fresh team and our distributor partners to sell more!
The position requires an effective communicator that can deliver the Fresh value proposition via phone, trade show booth and e-mail. Outstanding follow up skills with a high degree of organization are important. Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple competing projects and tasks. Gain experience in using cutting edge B2B programs such as: Sugar CRM, Syteline Infor ERP, and the Salsify Product Attribute GDSN program.
Must be comfortable working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales. Must possess an optimistic, positive attitude with a can-do approach. Must be able to work through adverse customer reactions and work with Fresh internal departments effectively. Must be comfortable working on various software systems daily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Key inside contact for identified strategic accounts.
- Provide sales support for the Eastern Territory Sales Director and the 3rd party Sales Representative Teams they are responsible for.
- Enter, track and own Fresh’s CRM (Sugar) Sales Opportunities and contacts for the western territory.
- Create Proof of Delivery rebate, Spiff, and promotional documentation and see that it is properly stored and organized in the company’s accounting repository.
- Trade shows – registration, reservations, meeting arrangement.
- Sample tracking and follow up for and from the Director, rep groups, and trade shows.
- Provide customer and industry meeting planning and support.
- Customer specific flyer management.
Business Communication and Tracking
- Trade show follow up e-mails and sample orders.
- Manage and maintain strategic accounts new item forms, data, and information updates on their websites.
- Coordinate & forward Fresh Marketing communications.
- Promotions tracking from Mfg. Rep Teams.
- Cover for Fresh Managers, Marketing & Leadership during travel.
- Monitor identified strategic customer websites for new opportunities and corrections.
- New item and product communication.
- Maintain price list & other needed written communications for Rep teams & Customers.
- Prepare and distribute rep communications.
- Contact and support key customers/opportunities on Fresh business initiatives.
- Outbound calls around new products, lost business and Identified opportunities.
- Trade show and event planning and execution for open territories, and group shows.
- Develop effective outbound selling processes & strategies.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
2-5 years of customer service or selling experience is preferred, but not required.
- The position requires approximately 6-7 overnight travels per year.
- Bi-Lingual is a plus.