You manage relationships and expectations. Building trust and creating opportunities is what you do.
As our new account manager, you’ll be responsible for gaining new accounts, account planning, executing, and reporting. You’ll own the customer relationship, bringing in relevant team members as needed.
Who We Are
We’re a growing local tech start-up focused on revolutionizing the industrial motor industry. Our diverse team values process-driven improvement, agility, and customer-centric solutions. Serving all of Canada, we have access to the largest selection of industrial motors and related products in the country.
eMotors Direct is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We’re committed to an inclusive workplace, free from discrimination. We believe bringing together people of all backgrounds, experiences, and abilities is essential to our success and essential to the success of our customers.
Who You Are
- Great attitude and willingness to wear many hats at a start-up company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to organize multiple priorities, manage a high volume of tasks, and meet competing short, medium, and long-term deadlines.
- Strong negotiation, problem-solving, organizational, and follow-through skills.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Demonstrates strategic thinking.
- Welcomes feedback and challenges from peers and superiors.
- Constantly seeks out opportunities for improvement with the company and has a strong desire for continuous learning and self-development.
- Has high attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Takes an active interest in seeing the company reach the next level.
- Takes ownership for wins and mistakes to support improving the overall process.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive health benefits (Vision care, Dental care, Life insurance, Extended health care, Disability insurance).
- Growth mindset company.
- Career development and opportunities for advancement.
- Incentive programs and recognition.
What You’ll Do
This position will report to the Director of Marketing and Operations.
- Lead sales initiatives in your territory in partnership with the technical and senior sales team.
- Hand select potential customers within your territory that meet our ideal customer profiles.
- Efficiently research potential customers within your territory using online tools and resources.
- Efficiently move past gatekeepers to reach our ideal target customer.
- Turn your cold leads into customers through presentations, thorough follow-up, and social media engagement.
- Onboard new customers using a tailored, customer-centric approach.
- Set expectations with customers and own the customer relationship.
- Learn customer pain points and buying behaviors.
- Use your own experiences to develop sales strategies and achieve revenue generation and account growth.
- Improve customer lifetime value within your existing customer base by increasing the frequency and size of purchases.
- Re-engage dormant accounts.
- Identify opportunities to improve the buying journey based on probed customer feedback.
- Daily collaboration with team members to share new knowledge and experiences.
- Coordinate with customers on day-to-day orders, bringing in technical support staff as needed.
- Manage projects while maintaining a high standard of day-to-day work.
- High standard of written and verbal communication
- The ability to work independently.
- A diploma or degree in business administration is an asset.
- 2+ years in an outbound sales environment is an asset.
- Knowledge in the manufacturing and/or the electrical field is an asset.
If the description above sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume.
Thanks to all applicants for your interest. Only candidates short-listed for an assessment and/or interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to $29.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday