Sales Development Representative (SDR) 2
At Eddy, we believe the best companies are built by the best people. That’s why we’re on a mission to help local businesses hire, manage and retain the best employees. Our all-in-one HR Suite helps organizations streamline tedious HR processes and improve the employee experience. We are a team of caring, hard-working, and hungry individuals constantly looking for new ways to get better every day and solve the biggest problems our customers face. If that sounds like you, we want to talk with you about joining our team!
We’re looking for humble, hungry and articulate people with high learning agility. If you love solving puzzles, navigating negotiations, learning about people, and are usually one of the most charismatic or conversational people in the room, then apply. Sales Development Representatives develop genuine relationships with prospects, understand customer needs, and sell strategically to those needs.
At Eddy, we value ability, talent, and sustained scrappiness more than years of experience or a degree. We would traditionally assign 1 - 5 years of soft sales/business development (Cold calling/emailing etc) experience for this role.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect, educate & qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Align Eddy products with prospect business objectives and pain points
- Collaborate with Account Executives to schedule prospect demonstrations, and meetings
- Proactively research industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Make outbound calls & emails
- Capture key prospective client data from your interactions, from the web, and other sources, and ensure clean and accurate data is entered and maintained in our CRM
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified demos scheduled, opportunities created, and deals closed
What you need to get the job done: (minimum qualifications)
- Humble, coachable, high interpersonal skills, grit.
- Demonstrated experience and success in a prospecting and closing sales role
- Consistent over-achievement in past positions
- Cold-calling/door knocking experience or prospecting new markets and/or closing new business
- Ability to confidently and effectively speak with prospects of all levels (including CEO’s & VPs)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented A desire to have a successful career in sales
What will make you really stand out (preferred qualifications)
- Some college credit is preferred but NOT required.
- 1 - 5 years of Cold calling/emailing phone sales experience for this role.
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
What you’ll love about us:
- Mindy’s Cafe. Our wonderful, in-house chef, Mindy, makes gourmet meals each day for our employees. (Think delicious salads, sliders, holiday specials, birthday treats and even Pina Coladas!)
- Awesome company culture. What creates a cohesive team better than working with people you actually know and like? We participate in quarterly company hangouts, monthly in-office parties, killer holiday parties, Maverick Speaker Series, and a monthly CEO book club! You’ll be a part of a meritocracy, transparent, collaborative, and scrappy startup culture
- Coaching. You’ll get hands-on training from the executive team and VP of sales with massive career growth opportunities.
- Opportunities to give back. At Eddy, we provide monthly service opportunities with our partner, Sunshine Heroes, for employees and their families to give back!
- Work-Life Balance. Everyone needs a break and we get that. We give our employees 8 paid holidays, unlimited PTO, and paid leave for new parents.
- Benefits. We care about your well-being so we supply medical benefits with an employer HSA contribution as well as dental, vision, long-term disability, life insurance, and access to a financial advisor.
Eddy is an equal opportunity employer. Eddy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location