Outside Technical Sales Representative
Territory: L.A and Orange County
As our manufacturing company continues to grow we need personable, smart, hardworking team members to be the face of our company. The position will report to the VP of Sales, and while the winning candidate will be responsible for their territory, a great emphasis will be placed on the positive culture that we have, and helping to maintain and extend it as we grow.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Positive, helpful support of our customers and team members.
- Has an attitude of help, support, and problem-solving.
- Quick, open minded learner
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Service accounts, grow margin and volume.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Demonstrates respect for the diversity of all individuals in the workplace.
- Keep accurate and thorough sales and expense records.
- Understands and supports Safety in our factories.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Very minimal overnight travel for training, divisions in No. Cal, AZ, and NJ, with HQ in Anaheim, CA.
- Must have own vehicle with valid driver's license and auto insurance.
The winning candidate will be ready to take the next step in their career, by developing into a sales leader who understands our superior technology and products, and how to help customers solve problems. This person will grow as a member of our Sales Team, by developing their sales skills, product knowledge, and relationships inside and outside our organization.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- One location