Who we are
We are THE Tech Company to Watch in the healthcare industry!
The Collaborative Health Team, part of the great TELUS Health family was founded by practicing physicians and tech futurists.
The Collaborative Health Team is charting a new course in healthcare by connecting patients and providers through its award-winning Collaborative Health Record (CHR), an end-to-end, secure, cloud-based digital platform that has transformed the antiquated electronic medical record (EMR) into an evolving vehicle for patient engagement and health practice automation. Our modern and user-friendly interface and devotion to improving patient-provider engagement is the answer for all health practitioners seeking to streamline and modernize their practices through smart, customizable, and automated patient management and engagement tools. Led by physician-technologists and design-obsessed engineers, our customers include the University of British Columbia, the Canadian Mental Health Association, and a rapidly growing portfolio of 2,000+ healthcare providers across Canada, the United States, New Zealand, and Australia.
Here's the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
TELUS Collaborative Health is a fast-growing digital health technology company. Our flagship product, the Collaborative Health Record (CHR) is broadening the horizon of electronic medical record software for healthcare delivery organizations. The CHR is a suite of highly integrated tools - including virtual care, outcomes measurement, scheduling, billing, labs, referrals, document management, patient engagement, and more. It enables healthcare providers and administrators to manage virtually everything about their practice
As a seasoned Senior Director of Sales and Marketing with SaaS product experience, you will lead, manage and oversee key aspects of our business units Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and Collaborative Health Record (CHR) operations in Canada.
Reporting to the leader of Revenue Operations, The Senior Director of Sales and Marketing will lead a national team composed of Sales Managers, Sales Professionals and Marketers responsible for driving sales excellence and revenue growth by identifying and establishing best practices across the entire sales process including prospecting, pipeline planning, forecasting and sales cycle management.
Here's how – you will:
- Oversee Collaborative Health’s national sales and marketing teams. Foster an innovative and collaborative culture by keeping the teams focused on the BU mission overall; to delight Canadian healthcare providers with the best technology and service excellence
- Establish sales strategy and initiatives to maximize revenue and profit; support development and execution of National, regional, and individual territory plans to meet revenue goals
- Lead Marketing and Demand Generation to ensure strategic alignment and effective marketing support to the sales team
- Support the sales team in closing major deals; spot issues and proactively address them to ensure a successful sale on optimal terms with an exceptional customer experience
- Work in close collaboration with the Senior Director of Implementation and Senior Director of Customer Success to ensure a smooth and frictionless experience that adds measurable value, empowers customers to reach their business goals, and become promoters of our products and services
- Proactively promote and support process consistency & quality across the Revenue organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinate planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the business unit
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales and marketing process improvement in coordination with BU strategy. Work closely with the leadership team to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement
- Monitor the assigned sales organization’s compliance with the required standards for maintaining CRM data and drive the team’s Salesforce Administration
- Support the sales team goal-setting process to ensure fair and motivating allocation of quotas.
- Support the development of sales forecasts and budgets; systematically track and report on performance against targets. Drive a culture of data-driven decision-making across the Sales and Marketing team; Manage the Sales and Marketing team using key metrics such as Leads by Lifecycle Stage (MQL, SQL), Qualified Marketing Traffic, Win Rates, Sales Cycle Times, MRR, LTV:CAC
- Recruit, manage and motivate experienced talent. Assesses the learning needs of the sales force and delivers effective sales enablement learning and coaching solutions
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle:
You have a good understanding of SaaS, Software Sales Operations, Sales Management, Revenue Operations, Healthcare business and customers. Solid business acumen and knowledge of corporate strategic planning processes, financial and budget management processes, legal and contract negotiations.
- University degree in a business discipline
- 7+ years of experience in Sales Operations, in a business to business SaaS software environment
- 3+ years of experience managing leaders in a SaaS company
- 5+ years of leadership experience in managing and building teams.
- Strong business acumen, and executive presence, combined with deep analytical and organizational skills; strong understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- High energy and comfort working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Experience using and administering Salesforce
- Knowledge & experience of selling SaaS products; mid-market sales experience is a plus
- Ability to develop productive C-level relationships
- Ability to lead by actions and influence; effective in managing employee engagement toward improved employee performance
- Excellent forecasting, reporting, communication skills
- Excellent coach, mentor, sales leader, and thought leader
- Committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging
Nice to haves:
- 5+ years of experience in Canadian Healthcare
Location: Anywhere in Canada
A bit about us
Our business is connecting Canadians. Our social impact is using our world-leading technology to create meaningful change, give back to help communities thrive, and help those who need it most. When you join our team, you’re helping us make the future friendly. We’re committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability —your unique contributions and talents will be valued and respected here.
TELUS Health is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.
Disclaimer: In accordance with the TELUS Health Solutions Data Center Security Policy, as a condition of employment, all personnel whose job functions require they work at a Data Center and/or have access to detailed knowledge of technology related to client service delivery, are subject to a Personnel Security Screening conducted through the Government of Canada.