We provide technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
Abrigo has an exciting opportunity for someone who is not only a master of their craft, but also shares our commitment to driving a strong company culture by putting their heart and soul into their work every day.
We are seeking a QA Engineer I, Implementation to join our talented and dedicated Implementation Technology team as an integral part of building our next generation solutions and bringing simple solutions to complex banking problems to life. The ideal candidate is organized, self-motivated, and highly success oriented.
We are seeking a self-driven QA Engineer to help us leverage and build upon our core expert system and suites of financial analysis products. The position will require QA Automation work in a fast-paced environment at a rapidly growing company. The expectation for this individual is to not only execute but innovate at a high level. Ideal candidates must be passionate about software development. Our culture allows for regular sharing of innovative ideas and implementation of the best designs all within a causal workspace environment. We believe in challenging our engineers with large-scale, intellectually stimulating work and rewarding them with competitive total rewards packages.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate within a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, and ScrumMaster
- Collaborate with business stakeholders such as support, and customer success in developing solutions
- Build and reuse existing automation framework, test harness, and improve them
- Automate processes around testing
- Own the quality role from all perspectives (Feature Functionality, User Experience, Operational Support)
- Contribute on all levels of software quality from high level testing strategy to manual testing
- Work with the team to ensure new features being built are tested appropriately
- Work with developers to identify the right testing strategies on enhancements and bug fixes
What you’ll need:
- Entry to 1+ years in a software development environment and/or a QA role
- Entry to 1+ years of experience implementing automated tests
- Ability to understand the business logic of applications written in these technologies
- Working understanding of Unit Tests / Code coverage (Integration & Acceptance)
- Knowledge and Experience writing and executing test plans
- Knowledge and Experience developing and executing performance tests is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Exceptional logic and deductive, problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Exceptionally high attention to detail required for this role
- Ability to communicate effectively in and across teams in a highly collaborative environment
What You’ll Earn:
- Market competitive total rewards package
- To be part of the Heart & SOULof a winning company with an inspiring mission
- The opportunity to Make Big Things Happen
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, genetic trait, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Abrigo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] with the subject line accommodation.