- Communicates and supports the Company’s mission, vision, and core values
- Create and develop a plan to achieve the District’s sales budget numbers monthly, quarterly, and yearly
- Personal commitment to ensuring corporate goals are met on monthly, quarterly, and annual bases
- Develops, recommends, plans, and implements systems, procedures, and practices; successfully move each sales transaction to more profitability
- Experience in equipment sales in agriculture, construction, or transportation
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of key indicators for ISRs and Territory Managers, using this information to prioritize training and support
- Coaches Independent Sales Representatives and Territory Managers within their local communities to develop relationships and promotes BigIron through farmers gate calls and community engagement
- Collaborates effectively with office staff in St. Edward/Omaha, utilizing their skills to improve outcomes
- Establishes and evaluates personal sales goals to ensure continued successful development within the District Sales Force with proper utilization of human resources, materials, and time
- Ensures timely reporting of all expenses and financial data as specified by Company verbal and written policy
- Develops and conducts Economy of Management practices and internal control procedures to ensure he/she operates in the most cost-effective manner while providing accurate, documented, and timely sales services
- Develops, plans, and implements quality control procedures for all listings, advertising, or promotional products and correspondence within the district
- Produces timely and qualified sales listings and reviews and ensures quality listings by Independent Sales Representatives and Territory Sales Managers recruitment efforts in the district
- Actively participates in Independent Sales Representative & Territory Sales Managers recruitment efforts in the district.
- Complies with BigIron policies and procedures as published by BigIron and which may be modified from time to time. Takes steps to ensure that all direct reports do so as well.
- Uses good judgement, discretion and integrity to review, research and resolve issues. Considers all factors and takes appropriate action, making good decisions that contribute to the success of direct report employees, and the achievement of BigIron objectives. Make decision regarding matters of importance, including decisions regarding complex issues that have been elevated by direct reports.
- Consistently uses strength, agility and good body mechanics when performing essential functions; develops, implements, and follows appropriate safety procedures of BigIron and/or community and regulatory agencies; takes steps to ensure that all direct reports do so as well.
- Participates in BigIron’s continued education efforts to ensure up-to-date compliance with Company and industry policies and procedures
- Makes decisions about matters of importance
- Willingly completes other duties and takes on special projects as assigned or as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or five (5) plus years of related sales experience, recruitment, and/or training
- Maintains valid Driver’s license and auto insurance at all times
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook, and other applications used by Company
- Experience in customer service (internally and externally) and community engagement
- Ability to coach, lead, manage, and instruct/train employees and contractors
- Excellent sales skills and ability to generate revenue